main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA New Banner

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by micdavis, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. micdavis

micdavis Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2003

If you are seeing the generic Fan Force banner hit your refresh button.

What do you thnk?

2. Maco_Star

Maco_Star Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2006
    yeah...that dope...i like it a lot! I especially like the green backdrop with the deathstar. cool idea love the colors. are we still gonna go to norwescon?....

3. micdavis

micdavis Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    Yes the green drop shadow (that's the term used for that) played into the Death Star beam pretty well.

NorwesCon.

I have not had a chance to look them up and see what we can do. So I don't know yet.

Certianly going might be an option but having a table with out a banner or cards or something seems pointless.

4. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Nice banner.

5. orothelous

orothelous Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 24, 2005
    Cool banner! As for NorwesCon, I plan on at least going one night, just because I've never been. I even made my wife promise to come. Might go in costume too, just for the fun of it.

6. Maco_Star

Feb 15, 2006
    yeah i took the weekend off just to check it out because i've neever been...are we still on for this sat.?

7. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Hi: Just wanted to say that I have been going to Norwescon for a number of years and it is a really great con. They have a lot of panels, art show, masquarde and a lot of other things going. The costume contest on Saturday night is the best in the area outside all the anime costumes at Sakuracon. If you have had any flyers made up yet they have a table to put them out on. Mos Everett has just had some made up and Cate and I are taking them with us. They have a voodoo message board, so if you want to meet sometime during the weekend, you can leave a message there. I'm going by my real name Marlow Weaver and Cate is Cliodna Ben-L'helee I'm not real sure of the spelling. It would be great to get together with some of the other fans at the con. See you there.

8. orothelous

orothelous Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 24, 2005
    This saturday for our meeting? I don't think it was formally announced yet?

9. Maco_Star

Feb 15, 2006
    my fault...i thought the poll said we prefered the second sat. of the month; however, it was the third...my fault.

10. Jedi_Master_Johns

Jedi_Master_Johns Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2005
    phat banner. Sorry, total noob - but what is Norwescon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.