main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive New Beginning

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Yomin_Carr, Nov 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    as Sikara Nanar, Leader of Soth Sect

"What?! The fools." Sikara Hisses out, "well then, they oppose our movement, then they shall see our true power. I want you dispatch our entire force to wipe them out, KILL THEM ALL! I want to see their burningn and bloddy corpses littered before our troops. Then i want you to salvage what you can from their life boat, and from them.

----------------------
    As Lord Gerard un Modor, Solantus

The city was now built, and people began to begin their normal lives, training the childer, teaching them of Warfare and Honor. People began to search for resorces, and scrapping the life boat for part, either to build weapons, or to build homes. Gerard encouraged this recorce gathering, giving people who brought in the most recorces theirprecios few Vibro-axes and blades.

------------------------

Orders:
    Soth Sect to Invade northern Greenland with entire military force, and slvage any remins.

Solamnics begin finding and bringing in resorces.

Solamnics Begin to train young ones in warfare and honor. (Both education and Military)

2. Lord_Of_Zabrak1

Lord_Of_Zabrak1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2002
    The Leader of the Zabrak, Doroth, came from his sleep chambers. "Lord we have received word that there is no resistence to the south. As you advisor I suggest we take it.

"Hmmm... maybe" he said. "but first gather more resourses and build a dock. Our Navy is lacking."

That will be all for the day.

3. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    For years, decades, centuries the ship had wandered the universe. Finally, it had found purchase. The Chandriallans made their home on an elongated peninsula. The farmland was plentiful, the water access remarkable, and their central city, Chandril, was heavily fortified without the effort of the Chandriallans. It was placed between seven hills, and it was to be the capitol.

The military was far from strong, but it was equpit and, more especially, it was educated. Combat techniques that had been developed for years now resided in the minds of the meager army.

The Chandriallans had placed their faith in a young leader, only fourty, named Ferek. Though he was young, he lead with strength. Chandril was becoming a capitol without becoming ulgy. The one thing the Chandrillans despised the most was an ulgy planet. They cared for the environment, experimenting with farming techniques that would not disturb the surronding ecosystem. They built docks to harvest fish. They foraged, but only lightly and when desparity forced them too.

One of Ferek's first commands was to find adequate mining sites so that metals may be constructed for buildings and repulsorlift vehicles and soon space ships. The Chandrillans remembered space. They saw the stars each night. They remembered that something terrible had happened and that they had been sent to preserve the beauty of Chandrialla. But their home still remained, and by the Force they would return to those stars and maybe one day to their home.

But before this could be done, they must first restore their culture and their population and their industrial capabilities. Ferek sent teams out to assertain whether there were other cultures on the planet. He did not know which would be better. A border was also to be established. What heavy blasters could be spared were placed along the line that seperated the Chandriallan peninsula with the rest of the world. Every mile a turret was to be errected and manned as often as possible, but run by automation when needed. They would hardly stop an invading force, but it would worn the Chandriallans and perhaps even make the enemy reconsider a strike. "If there's anyone else on this blue ball," Ferek thought.

So it was spoken by Ferek, so it was done.

Orders Given in Post:
    - Discover Mines and Begin Mining Process
    - Establish Border
    - Small Docks Built(For fishing only, no naval military puposes yet)
    - Farming Established
    - Teams Sent Across Board to Find Others

4. cavalier_one

cavalier_one Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    Master Ackbar read the reports of the repulsion of the barbarian force. He was relieved.

"The threat has passed, Master," General Niriin said. "However, I feel that more preventative measures are needed."

"I concur, but with the threat diminished, we can concentrate on social matters as well. We must continue to build our civilisation. The communication with the Elven Alliance proves that we are not alone on this new world. I intend to see how far this communication takes us, while still providing us with defence."

Ackbar paced the room, then made an announcement.

"From this day, we will the Mon Calamari Union. This land that is ours will be known as New Calamari. And to lead us, a Council of Elders shall be formed."

------------------------------------

Orders this turn:

* - Establishment of a defense perimeter, including manned outposts
    * - Implement an education program to teach the population
    * - Star construction of a naval dock at New Reef Home City that, in time, will be able to build large sea vessels
    * - Continue recruiting and training the army

Communication to the Elven Alliance

Greetings from the Mon Calamari Union. We would like to extend the hand of friendship and welcome you as brothers on this planet.

Tag: Jace

5. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    The leader of the Wookie Criminals, Growwarg, sat at his personal office in a tall tree. "We must enhance ourselves."
    ---------------------------------------------
    Orders this turn: Begin colonization of northern canada, recruit for Wookie Criminal army, work on new technology.
    OOC: Those okay orders?

6. Senator_Skeleton

Senator_Skeleton Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    Yomin, I have finally decided who I'll be.

Faction: Bothans (I'll think up of a Official sounding name soon)

Location: Put me anywhere you want, preferably away from the others ;)

7. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    Can I join?

Faction: Noghri

8. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Ooops... map didn't upload right... Oh well... I'll make changes accordingly...

9. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    Update coming in a few minutes...

Noghri? I think they'd have too much of a racial advantage to be used... Hmmm... Pick another civilization, please. :)

10. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    World Update for 2 PI

Solamnic people wipe out barbarians opposing them with little cost. While picking their remains for anything of use, a small boat is discovered...

Mon Calamari Union discovers a group of Chandrillan scouts who ran the gauntlet of the barbarians.

Chandrillan mines amazingly successful. Economy grows and an abundance of metals allows the Chandrillans to begin working on repulsorlift technology.

Zabrak economy continues to grow.

Bah... geocities isn't cooperating with me... Anyone know a better place to host the map? (SEA, your faction is starting out in the part of the map labelled Peru)

Civilization Name: Mon Calamari
    Technology Level: Early Blaster (blaster, commlink, no repulsor lift or space travel)
    Army Strength: Medium
    Army Ranking: Veteran
    Water Navy Strength: tiny
    Water Navy Ranking: Regular
    Education: Good
    Economy: Excellent
    Culture: Fair

Civilization Name: Zabrak
    Technology Level: Early Blaster (blaster, commlink, no repulsor lift or space travel)
    Water Navy Strength: Tiny
    Water Navy Ranking: conscript
    Education: Fair

Civilization Name: Mandalores
    Army Ranking: Regular
    Water Navy Strength: (this starts out at nothing)
    Water Navy Ranking: Starts out as nothing
    Economy: Fair

Civilization Name: Solamnic
    Army Strength: Small
    Army 2 Strength (Force adepts): Small
    Army 2 Ranking: Regular

Civilization Name: Chandrillians (sp?)
    Water Navy Strength: none
    Water Navy Ranking: NA
    Economy: Good
    Culture: Good

Civilization Name: Galactic Empire
    Army Strength: Large
    Army Ranking: Conscript
    Water Navy Strength: None
    Culture: Poor

Civilization Name: Elven Alliance

Civilization Name: Wookie Criminals

11. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    Yomin: Could you post the update bi-weekly? (twice a week)
    Also, you map is not showing the colors correctly for me. May be an error on my part.
    I accept the assigned descendancy.

[b][u]Elven Alliance:[/b]
    Operations:[/u]
    --
    Begin controlled-harvesting and replanting of local old-growth forests.
    Search for and locate regional metal and metalloid mine-systems.
    Construct fortress-capitols in Ireland and Northern Scotland.

--
    Elven Alliance representitive to Mon Calamari Union representitive:
    "We accept your hand of friendship, and extend our own. May our peoples grow in matters beneficial to us both."

[b]TAG: Cavalier[/b]

12. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    Bi-weekly sounds fine. And Jace, when I translate the map into .gif format, it screws up the colors. I'm working on fixing that now.

13. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    OOC: Just so you know yomin it was the force senitives that were moving north, not my main people. I think the force sensitives should be the ves, ot regulars.

IC:

With the 'gift' of the boat from the Soth sect his scientists had begun to analyse it and reverse its technology.

The people continues to bring in rescorses, and they were now beginning to set up industry, mostley for producing weapons, but a few consumer industries were created.

Their population had grown and some people had moved off the set up a second city nearby.

Orders:

Soth Sect to Re-attept colonisation od Norther greenland and to set up first city.

Solamnics to analyse and learn to create Watercraft, For military purposes.

Solamnics to set up a second city nearby, and to begin to trade between the two.

Solamnics contiue to bring in resorces.

14. Lord_Of_Zabrak1

Lord_Of_Zabrak1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2002
    "Our people are strong my lord."
    "In your eyes."
    "My lord?"
    "Education! thats what we need. Send our ambassador to the near colinies and ask for help in this matter."
    "Yes Lord"
    "Also, I think it's time to build up some fortifications. see to it"

Orders this turn:

Send ambassador Parnon to surounding colinies to ask for educational help.
    Also start research on farming and cultivation of the land.
    Begin work on castle fortress.

15. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    OOC:

Yes, Gorin, but I was referring to this:

Solamnics Begin to train young ones in warfare and honor. (Both education and Military)

16. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    I am interested in joining. My first choice of race will be the Barabels, but if that is too much of an advantage, then i will take corellians. If that is not available, then i will have Hapan as my third choice. But that will be my last choice. First, Barabels, Then Corellians, then Hapan.

17. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    GE orders :

Edecuation.
    Research for repulsor lift.
    Train the army.
    And finaly to expand the HQ.

18. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Oct 2, 2002
    "Hmm..." Growwarg summoned General Kregark to his chambers. ""Kregark, we must repel the attackers at the south-west. Also, send out a few scouts north and east." He then summons Master of Money Raarga as well. "We must enhance our econamy."
    ---------------------------------------------
    Orders this turn: Enhance Econamy, repel barbarian attackers on the south-west, send out a few scouts to the east and north.

19. cavalier_one

cavalier_one Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    Ackbar surveyed New Reef Home City. While not as fair as the original Reef Home City, it was still surprisingly beautiful.

The Union was fairing well. Ackbar had instituted his education program and hoped that it would soon bear fruit. Deciding that his people must progress, Ackbar and the Council of Elders had approved the construction of the Calamari University of Science and Technology to help rediscover the lost secrets.

Master Ackbar recieved the news of a small scout force being found on the northern edges of their territory. He had ordered them brought before him so that he may talk to them.

"Brave Chandrilans; your courage is an example to us all. I, Ackbar of Calamari, offer the hand of friendship and peace to your people."

Tag: DS5

Message to the Elven Alliance

We are honoured that you have agreed to friendship. We would like to strengthen the ties between our nations and propose a mutual trade pact with the Alliance.

Tag: Jace

-------------------------

Orders this turn:

* - Start construction of the Calamari University of Science and Technology
    * - Begin training one fifth of armed forces in advanced sea warfare (marine tactics)
    * - Start to harvest food, metals and minerals from the water surrounding Union territory

20. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    Map is updated...

21. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001

"We Chandriallans are but a humble people striving to find our way home. We would gladly accept a friendship with Mon Calamari. We cherish your strength and your love of beauty. Let us go forth hand in hand."

Chandril
    The city had begun to take form, but ever so slowly due to the Chandrillans slavish form of building. It was a beautiful city and did no harm to the environment. Finally the sages had established their schools and the tutors had gone out to teach the masses. The people of Chandrilla also honored their knowledge. At the schools and in the homes, ancient tradtitions were taught, and the children were cultured in the ways of the Chandrillans of old.

Things were beginning to seem well until pockets of barbarian controled popped up along the border. The mearger army mobilized and began harrassing the barbarians, pushing them back where they could, destroying them were they were forced, and being pushed back in turned where they failed. It was evident that a stronger military may be necessary, but the Chandrillans were not a war-like people by nature. It could take some time to establish a military needed to defend the people and the ideals of Chandriala.

Orders: Production of Repulsorlift Weapons Skifs(Platforms with varied levels housing weapons and soliders)

Creation of Weapons Production and Development Center(just outsided of Chandril; minimal defenses; used for small scale weapons production of blasters and heavy blasters)

Establishment of Chandrillan Schools in Capitol

Retaliatory Strikes on Barbarians

22. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    Ok...how about the Chiss?

23. Senator_Skeleton

Senator_Skeleton Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    IC as Bothans

In the Capital of New Drev'starn, President of the Bothan Clan Council, Peshk Vrel'sil decalared that the new Bothan Clan Council had been established and a new age of peace & prosperity was on the way

Operations

Explore & Colonise regions north of current Bothan terrotories.

Construct a port on coast

Construct farms & freshwater dams

Construct Research & Development facility

Train personnel in Marine Exploration & Warfare

24. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Oct 2, 2002
    "Hmmmm... We need technology."
    --------------------------------------------
    Orders this turn: Begin building Advanced Learning Center, Recruit Soldiers, work on developing repulsor lift, and naval forces.

25. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    Elven Alliance finds enormous amounts of metal in their soil.

Wookie Forces wipe out barbarian foes, and military occupies the area formerly held by the barbarians.

Chandrillan scientists rediscover repulsorlift technology. With it comes a new age for their people.

Chandrillan forces, riding advanced repulsor vehicles wipe out barbarians.

Overcrowding, and a recent famine begins to trouble all civilizations save the Elven Alliance, the Wookie Criminals, and the Bothans.

Empire assaulted by a mysterious plague...

[link=http://www.geocities.com/jcyomin/Map.html?1036977050880]Map[/link]

Civilization Name: Mon Calamari
    Water Navy Ranking: Veteran
    Education: Excellent
    Economy: Booming

Civilization Name: Zabrak
    Water Navy Strength: Tiny

Civilization Name: Mandalores
    Water Navy Strength: (this starts out at nothing)
    Water Navy Ranking: Starts out as nothing

Civilization Name: Solamnic
    Army 2 Strength (Force adepts): Small
    Army 2 Ranking: Regular
    Water Navy Strength: small

Civilization Name: Chandrillians (sp?)
    Technology Level: Repulsor Lift
    Water Navy Strength: none
    Education: Excellent

Civilization Name: Galactic Empire
    Army Strength: Large
    Army Ranking: Conscript

Civilization Name: Elven Alliance

Civilization Name: Wookie Criminals

Civilization Name: Bothans

Civilization Name: Barabels

Civilization Name: Chiss
    Army Strength: Tiny
    Army Ranking: Elite

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.