main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive New Beginning

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Yomin_Carr, Nov 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    I no longer have time to update this massive RP, but if anyone wants to take over updating in the fasion that I did, they may. Combined with map problems, this RP is really hard to GM... Anyone have any suggestions?

2. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    OCC: well .. I dunno .. I realy like this one .. but if u can be GM .. well .. close the thread?

3. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    OOC: Gaah! I wish I could convince you otherwise. I would volunteer, but I'm busy with my first RPG here, The Battle For A Mind, and can't. If you don't have time, you could drop the map, and cont. to do it, just tell us where everything is. Well, if you don't want to do it, and someone else takes over, you WILL have to tutor them on how you did it. Anyway, here's my post today, if it's cont.
    IC: Orders for this turn: Cont. all projects currently in progress, and work on Navy & Culture & Wookie Weapon most of all.

4. Lord_Of_Zabrak1

Lord_Of_Zabrak1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2002
    It seems that dying is the fate of 90% of threads. I was hoping this wasn't one of them.

Orders begin extensive building on navy.
    build walls around city.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.