main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends New Beginnings ( Post Swarm War J/J ) Updated 4/05/06!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaina_Solo_15, Jan 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. princess_melissa

princess_melissa Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Yay, a post!

Their first confrontation went better than I thought it was going to. For some reason I was expecting weapons to be blazing.

and as much as he hated what had happened to Shawnkyr and who she had become, she was still his friend.
    So, he'll forgive Shawnkyr for the things she's done but he still hates Jaina? :oops:

Great Update! I hope to see more in the near future.

2. ZaraValinor

ZaraValinor Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 31, 2002
    The tension is mounting beautifully.

I really love the little jibs they throw at each other. NOthing overt, just very subtle, but wonderful.

Need more soon.

:)

3. Jaina_Solo_15

Jaina_Solo_15 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 5, 2002
    meg: first yippie you're back!!!!!! second it's Wednesday, you post on Tuesdays...are you switching days on us raised_brow

Oh dang, I forgot that I hadn't actually mentioned that. I just thought about mentioning it a bunch of times. Yes, I am switching days. I've always been a wednesday updater, I just switched because I already had a fic that I was posting on wednesdays. Now I don't, so I'm switching back to wednesday. It's easeir for me to remember this way. :p

?I?m not a lieutenant,? she said blandly.
    hehehe, gotta love Jaina's attitude toward the whole situation.

Gotta love Jaina. :rolleyes: She always brings the snark. :p

he acts as though he was doing something wrong...caught with his hand in the cookie jar... thinking thinking

More like he was surprised and not expecting her. He wasn't prepared to deal with her at the moment.

?I needed to speak to you,? she said calmly. ?I knocked. You invited me in. If you didn?t want me to enter, you shouldn?t have told me to come in,? she pointed out tartly.
    brutal honesty!!!

I was sorta feeling sorry for Jag while I wrote that. He was off balance and Jaina was in a mood. Poor boy. :p

?Standing or lying wounded in a heap on the deck,?
    always suspicious, that Jag

Can you blame him after the events of the DN trilogy? o_O

Jag shoved her away.
    geesh talk about overreacting

Or not. [face_mischief] I mean it was a very strong reaction, but...

Jaina?s eyes flicked up to his in surprise. Their gaze locked unflinchingly. ?I will finish this job, Jagged. I will not fail, no matter what happens. I haven?t lost a bounty yet.?
    again interesting, i kida like this and Jag's thought He could not let Jaina kill her.

It simply wasn't an option. makes me kinda think there might be trouble but still very interesting!!!!!

Jaina and Jag are coming at the problem (Shawnkyr) from two very different angles with several very different ideas. That makes for an interesting situation (or at least I hope it does :p).

great job with this and i hope to see more soon but will understand if not!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm trying. I'm writing a lot for another fan fic challenge at the moment and I'm playing in the JC House Cup too, so I don't have a lot of time, but I have no plans to neglect this fic.

princess_melissa: Yay, a post!

Their first confrontation went better than I thought it was going to. For some reason I was expecting weapons to be blazing.

[face_laugh] With Jaina and Jag, I guess that is a reasonable expectation. ;) But not yet.

So, he'll forgive Shawnkyr for the things she's done but he still hates Jaina? doh!

It is unfair, but there is a bit of difference between his relationship with Jaina and with Shawnkyr. For one thing, he wasn't in love with Shawnkyr. What Jaina did seems like a more personal betrayal to him, it hurt him personally. What Shawnkyr did hurt him personally, but he can excuse her for it, because their were extenuating circumstances as far as she was concerned. You can say the same for Jaina, of course, but I'm just trying to explain a little of Jag's mindset as I see it here. :D

Great Update! I hope to see more in the near future.

I'm hoping the same thing. :D

Zara: The tension is mounting beautifully.

I really love the little jibs they throw at each other. NOthing overt, just very subtle, but wonderful.

What can I say? I love writing snarky Jaina/Jag. [face_mischief]

Need more soon.

I'll do my best. :D

4. goddess45

goddess45 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    I liked this chapter! It was nice how she was talking to Jag but it was at the same time an interesting conversation... in a good way. I enjoyed reading it! Great update can't wait for the next one!

5. Jedi_Vai

Jedi_Vai Jedi Master star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    Oh Maker!
    Jaina is ...
    Shawnkry will ...
    Jag ...

Great update!
    Keep it coming!

6. FuzzyRatt

FuzzyRatt Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2003
    Another excellent post :)

The way you are handling the reactions between Jag and Jaina is great. The fire is still there even if both of them have their back to the flames.

Kind of weird for Jag to trip on a desk. Some kind of hint of a sickness or just a good set up for the pushing deal?

Keep up the fantastic work :D

7. JagF

JagF Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2006
    I loved the interaction between the two of them, so much emotion and tension. Once the tensions starts to build up, we'll have some pretty intense confrontations.

Great post as usual, waiting for more!

8. Ob-Da_factor

Ob-Da_factor Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2006
    excellent excellent, lots of twists and turns, a nose dive, and half a backstab, very good looking. I liked soontir's setup
    now feed the addict

9. miranda82

miranda82 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2004
    Great story so far! Can't wait to see more :)

10. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    WOW! i luv this story!

keep up the wonderful work! I cant wait to see more!

Please, if u could, add me to the PM List!

11. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
    Upping. Hopefully a post soon. [face_batting]

12. ChissGoddess

ChissGoddess Jedi Master star 3

Jan 29, 2004
    I love the tension! Seems like things are starting to take shape. :)

Hopefully that muse of yours will get on board with this fic ^_^

13. jasa

jasa Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2005
    new reader!

this is very interesting and i can't wait to see what develops

if there is a pm list can i be added?

14. FuzzyRatt

FuzzyRatt Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2003
    Just looked over it again.

It's still great :)

15. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
    New chapter soon, huh? [face_praying] Please.

16. jasa

jasa Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2005
    ^^ditto

17. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
    Um...upping.

18. nikjo88

nikjo88 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2005
    *dances around a fire*
    WE WANT MORE!WE WANT MORE![face_mischief]

19. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Master!!! I finally finished The Swarm War so I could read this fic, so now you have to finish it!!!! lol. Just loving what you've done. Jaina as a bounty hunter is pretty dang cool. It's sorta like she took after Mara and stuff. lol.

Anyway, I love this little ficlet and really think that you should post more soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.