main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL NEW BK toys and Watches!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by AszmianhJoonaa, Nov 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AszmianhJoonaa

AszmianhJoonaa Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2005
    I dropped by my local BK today and even though all of their advertising stuff is up for the new SW promo, they weren't selling any of the watches, but I could have picked up 4 of the new toys if I had wanted to. Is anyone else out there planning to be eating at their BK for the next few weeks?

Also, I see MegaCon has a SW costume contest coming up in February, does anyone think we should make a show 'en force'?

MTFBWY,
    Aszmianh Joonaa

2. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    I'm not a costumer, but I certainly see a few veggie burgers in my near future. I plan to get all 6 watches and all the toys.

3. radicalray

radicalray Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2004
    In addition to the watches & toys, there are also 6 different lenticular gift cards (one for each movie) available.

4. DarthCaves

DarthCaves Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2005
    I plan on picking up all of the toys and collectables from B King. I think the watches look pretty cool. I am also planing on entering the contest. I was excited to see they were having that when checking out their site. This will be my first time getting into costuming, so it will be interesting to see

Later,

Walt

5. Audtoo

Audtoo Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2005
    I'll have to check that out. I've never entered a contest, either, and I'd like to get my feet wet before DC next year!

6. AszmianhJoonaa

AszmianhJoonaa Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2005
    This may come completely from out of left hyperspace, but I think we, the Orlando FanForce, should plan something for MegaCon? Where we might be able to all come in costume together to represent the Star Wars Universe for a day? That'd be 'most impressive' ;) Anyone else out there think the same thing?

Also, I managed to get ONE Darth Vader from my local BK, and I didn't even have to buy food, which was nice as BK food and I don't get along very well!!

Hope to hear from everyone soon!!

MTFBWY,
    Aszmianh Joonaa

7. askywalker98

askywalker98 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    That sounds like a great idea! Like a FanForce Dinner/Breakfast/Lunch? I've heard of other FF out there doing it! Maybe a vote is in order? I could post around on different costuming boards letting everyone know about it for the people coming down for MegaCon.

Sounds like fun!
    -Anthony

8. JediScout

JediScout Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    Campbell,

Youre good for all this weeks toys and watches, plus all 6 of the cards.

9. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    It's got a lot of potential, just beware that it would take some serious planning and even more serious commitment- qualities that The Orlando System has not exhibited in great supply. I don't have the time to spearhead this thing, but I'd certainly like to help. Only I'm not a costumer and don't plan on being one in the next few months. Also, if you want to pursue it, I'd suggest a new thread, this strays a bit away from Burger King. -Campbell

You see, this is why people call Dale, "THE MAN." THANKS!

10. Padawan_Tai-lin

Padawan_Tai-lin Jedi Youngling

Jul 13, 2005
    I'm wondering if I should hold out on the burger and fries....last time the toys were out, I spent so much and later found ALL the toys on Ebay really cheap.....what do ya'll think, should I wait? And save myself from high cholesterol levels? hmmm....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.