main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New blog: Myth in Space

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by Artoo-Dion , Jun 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Artoo-Dion

Artoo-Dion Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 9, 2009
    Hey people,

I've started a new blog, Myth in Space. It's a Star Wars blog looking at the saga (G- and T-canon) from a mythological, metaphysical and psychological perspective. I plan to post two 500 word entries a week for the time being, dropping back to weekly entries next year.

The goal? I'll eventually be analysing the TV series' episodes as they air, though I'll be looking at the OT, the PT, the Clone Wars feature and Season One in the meantime.

I'm putting a lot of work into this, so anyone interested is more than welcome to have a look and hopefully follow my progress.

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Looks pretty good! :)

3. Artoo-Dion

Jun 9, 2009
  4. MasterLee

MasterLee Jedi Youngling

Jul 1, 2009
    Nice looking blog. I run a couple blogs too (not on Star Wars, though that would probably be more fun). Your blog looks very professional. Hope you keep it up!

5. Artoo-Dion

Jun 9, 2009
    Been a tiny bit slack -- swamped with study at the moment. But I do intend to continue it!

Thanks for taking a look.

6. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    This is a great looking blog. It's very well designed, and the content you have is great. If you keep at it with the design and the well-written and interesting content, I think you could have a very successful blog on your hands. One suggestion might be to also put some news information in there on upcoming SW products, all while giving it your own spin. That might help bring more people in.

7. Destined_Jedi

Destined_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2002
    I like the idea behind this blog a lot. Your Star Wars connections to pop culture, psychology and myth are very cool and insightful. It's smart mentioning things of a topical nature like Michael Jackson--this can be a good way to draw in readers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.