New book to come out in '07

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, FL' started by ObiWanAmanda, Jun 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiWanAmanda Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hello again my fellow book nerds below is a copy of a post on the main FanForce page. Looks like we have more reading ahead of us. [face_coffee] Happy Reading!! :-B

Star Wars Allegiance

Posted By Dustin on June 15, 2006

From Starwars.com:

"In Star Wars: Allegiance, which takes place during the time between Episodes IV and V, Luke Skywalker is still new to all this Jedi business. Han Solo isn't sure how much he's willing to commit to the Rebel Alliance. Princess Leia is trying to help run the Rebellion and wondering why Han is so infuriating. The young Mara Jade is one of the most valued agents of the evil Emperor. And a team of stormtroopers goes rogue, deciding to mete out justice their own way..."

The book is due to be released January 30th of 2007.

For a good look at the cover and to read more, click here to visit Starwars.com today!
  2. ObiWanAmanda Jedi Knight

star 2
    I just needed to bump this topic back to the top because someone...(blaze)...said I was laying down on the job. So this proves I am working and earning my pay....LOL
  3. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Do we have a bookstore that we can troop at when this comes out?
  4. ObiWanAmanda Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have not called around YET...but that is something I do want us to do if we can. 2 steps ahead of ya Ani...;)
  5. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    That's kool... I eventually want to get out of the restaurant business...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.