main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Broken Allegiance behind the scenes doco: ACTORS and CHARACTERS now online.

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Vidman, Jun 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digital_LlamaCH

Digital_LlamaCH Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2001
    Round trip tickets to Melbourne - 1400 plus tax

If i could i spend ABSOLUTELY NOTHING besides my bills - and keep in mind this means no food, no gas, and no more bribing Niobe to put in a couple good words for me on the boards - I could probably save for that in 4 months. I could go hit up people that gave us money for The Formula, but their general response right now is "I can't download it, the transfer keeps dying. I want my money back."

What i'd probably do is take 2 weeks off, fly to SoCal, hang out for a couple days, see people maybe go to a convention, fly to Melbourne for a week, be a stereotypical tourist, fly back to SoCal and see more people, and then fly back.

Jeff, Nick, Devon, can i crash at your respective places? :)

-Chris "Water wings aren't sounding so bad anymore" Hanel

2. DaftMaul

DaftMaul Former TFN Fan Films Staff star 5 VIP

Feb 18, 2001
    I reckon it was letting the 'Billy Joel tribute' out of the bag that caused the pain.
    So Chris, you gonna post it up for all of us to listen to? :D

3. Digital_LlamaCH

Jan 30, 2001
    All will be revealed on DLR #9. :) Until then, just try and guess what we've got in store.

-Chris

4. DaftMaul

DaftMaul Former TFN Fan Films Staff star 5 VIP

Feb 18, 2001
    Chris Hanel sings 'Uptown girl'

5. kryptofailin

kryptofailin Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2002
    Alas! DLR #9 and I won't be there to sing MY assigned verse. Oh well, maybe Justin will take my place. And for your info., Daft, the song is... well... naw... you'll just have to wait. Heh heh heh.

Chris! Getting aggressive! Melbourne AND Southern Cal! See? What did I tell ya'? I'm sure you could even pawn some stuff to help you get there faster.

6. Digital_LlamaCH

Jan 30, 2001
    Now, ON SALE: David "The Dave" Snider. Previous experience as PA on The Formula. He's a hard worker and is easily motivated with X-Box games. 80,000 dollars or best offer, down from the normal price of 90k. PM me for details. I need airplane tickets quick, VERY willing to negotiate. :)

-Chris

7. John_FC

John_FC Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 10, 2000
    Chris, does he do 3D CGI? That's a bargain if so! :)

John

8. Digital_LlamaCH

Jan 30, 2001
    No, but he learns fast. He picked up AfterEffects and did lightsaber roto-ing in the same night. Come on, throw me a bid. :)

-Chris

9. John_FC

John_FC Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 10, 2000
    Nah... i need 3D - an dgiven i'd have to ship him here to Melb anyway.. :)

john.

10. DorkmanScott

DorkmanScott Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    Ship Chris.

Bet it'd be cheaper than airfare. Postage for his weight of a package can't be more than a couple bucks.

:D

M. Scott

11. kryptofailin

kryptofailin Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2002
    Oh Dear Lord! Chris are you back to selling people again? Selling our DAVE?! Does Abe know about this? I mean, sure he's a bargain at that price... but is it ethical, I mean really? I thought we were through with slavery back during the Lincoln Administration! You, sir, fly against EVERYTHING our country has faught so hard for so long to create: A world of opportunity! A world of peace! A world of love! A world of integri-(Chris whispers the total cut I recieve for the deal in my ear.)...
    ...bye, Dave.

Seriously though, I think Michael Scott is onto something. SHIP YOURSELF, CHRIS! All you need is a box, some Mountain Dew, a straw, and an air hole! Oh, and those plastic air bubbles for shipping... they'll keep you well padded, that is, until you pop them all because hey, they're cheap fun! (Pops plastic bubbles!) Heh, heh, >POP< >POPOP< >POP<
    WooHoo! :D

12. yado

yado Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2002
  13. DorkmanScott

DorkmanScott Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    While we're on the subject...

What happened to the upcoming doco on the CG of BA?

M. Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.