main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST New Canon Material (novels, TV shows, comics, games) and TFA

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by EHT, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satipo

Satipo Force Ghost star 7

Mar 29, 2014
    They could be a pretty badass enemy across the ST. Like a Sith Knights of the round table. Also, if we have say 4 Jedi (to start with at least) don't we want genuine foes for them each?

nightangel likes this.
  2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Well what I am getting is there were 3 Inquistirs because Ashoka said they would all be coming now and one died already.

thejeditraitor likes this.
  3. Satipo

Mar 29, 2014
    I think that just means the gloves are off and Vader and any one else the Empire cares to throw at the rebels are coming.

thejeditraitor and Toonimator like this.
  4. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...ind-the-scenes-on-icemans-outing-1872-changes

2 other character from the films will show up in Lando comic???
    Lobot.:p

nightangel likes this.
  5. Toonimator

Toonimator Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2006
    Inquisitor or not, Vader is my main problem with Uber being anyone that'd been around in the Empire with Vader's knowledge and wasn't at Endor... probably one of the first things Ghost Anakin should talk with his son about after the Endor party is the existence of other dark-side agents--Inquisitors, secret apprentices, whatever. "Uh, yeah, by the way, in case you didn't work out, I was training this other dude in the ways of the Force to take down the Emperor ourselves. I left him on Bast, and he might still be there if you hurry, tho the disturbance in the Force caused by the Emperor's death--and mine, too, I suppose--probably sent him into hiding. He's about yea high, <insert species here>, etc etc"

6. Imperial Reject

Imperial Reject Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 6, 2012
    I just finished "A New Dawn" and was very satisfied with the ending the last three chapters had me hooked, though parts of the ending did remind me of Return Of The Jedi and Armageddon lol

7. Darth PJ

Darth PJ Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2013
    I think you're dead right and it's one of the things I think they need to square off in TFA I.e. was force ghost Anakin/Yoda/Obi-Wan telling Luke this stuff? If not, why not?

8. Satipo

Mar 29, 2014
    That stuff might actually have something to do with Luke's disappearance or the Saber. I keep wondering if Bast is going to show up at some point. How they handle force ghosts is going to be interesting.

9. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Uber being Vader's secret apprentice has one stumbling point:

Why didn't "Uber" turn on Vader - if he is meant to be all powerful?

10. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Because thirty years is a long time for someone to go from 'apprentice' to 'all powerful'.

Sent from the World

Jedi Merkurian and Dra--- like this.
  11. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    About halfway through it myself,trying to finish it before Lords of the Sith on Tuesday. It's my favorite so far of the new SW canon! Love seeing Kanan and Hera's first meeting and how Hera just shrugs off Kanan's flirtation attempts, and then you watch a Rebels and see how close they've gotten. Great story telling!

Dra--- likes this.
  12. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    read SW #4
    best part was Vader telling Jabba if Salacious Crumb laughs again that he will kill him.[face_laugh]
    I liked how Vader was inquiring about Kenobi on Tatooine. So the fact that Jabba called him that old wizard that was a thorn, does that mean Kenobi caused trouble between III and IV. Even locals seem to know him as Kenobi the Old Wizard, looks like he's a known legend.[face_mischief]
    Now I want that Kenobi spinoff movie.[face_praying]

13. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I would pay to see a spin off featuring Obi-Wan as a vigilante operating in Mos Eisley, especially if he's like Batman with his own Hermit mobile
    Hermit Man :D
    ''Where are the other deathsticks going !?''

14. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    is young Luke Baby Robin.[face_laugh]

15. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    I think Jabba did specifically state that Kenobi has caused him problems in the past. He seems to be a sort of local legend. I think there's a lot of room for a Kenobi spin-off.

16. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    I think that it's more likely that "Uber" is OLDER than Anakin/Vader. Perhaps even older than Sheev was as well. Kylo can be the "younger" ambitious villain.

darklordoftech likes this.
  17. Rabs

Rabs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 15, 2014
    Uber is a corporeal manifestation of the Dark Side itself. The ultimate Evil. Luke will be needed to destroy him while the new heroes take out Kylo and the Order.

nightangel and darklordoftech like this.
  18. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012

[face_laugh]^:)^[face_laugh]

Thanks for the laugh... I do not think I'll be forgetting Hermit Man any time soon.

19. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
  20. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
  21. Rabs

Rabs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 15, 2014
    I agree with this video. I'm jazzed about this game, definitely going to get it, but at the same time there's quite a bit to be bummed about as well.

22. Darth_Bertie

Darth_Bertie Force Ghost star 6

Mar 30, 2014
    ManaByte likes this.
  23. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
  24. titansupes

titansupes Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 30, 2013

Why 'bahh' exactly? I've got LotS on pre-order, but might cancel it depending on reviews. It could be cool, or it could just be a nothing leftover story from the pre-Story Group days, in which case I'd wait for Aftermath to be my first SW novel in a long while.

25. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    not the subject i was referring to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.