New Hamp New Cards...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Ok everyone,

The time has come for me to order new business card. Seeing as again... we have no club fund. I will be going with the free card from Vista like we did last time.

The only thing we have to pay for the shipping. Thats a great deal, I was like less than $5 for 250 cards. So if anyone out there would like to get a set of the cards let me know?

I will need you all to PM me your info (like phone numbers,emails,names...lol) and let me know what you'd like to have on your cards. You are more than welcome to come on over anytime and I can help you with the set up. You know... picking out what you like to have on it and what it looks like.

So let me know if anyone would like some new cards. I'll be setting up my new cards this coming week. I have a couple of vacation days coming up starting this Thursday and well be doing them on the weekend. I wish we could do something with the club logo on it but with no funds and no one out there wishing to spend any more money than they have too. lol We can't go that way. lol

Seeya,
    TK
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.