1. A Message For Everyone:

TCW vs. Rebels debates are not allowed in the Television forum. As in, discussions that descend into TCW/Rebels bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Contrasting the themes, story lines, characters, etc. between the shows is allowed (welcomed, even). "Versus" debates/arguments, however, are a deal-breaker.

New Cartoon Trailer!

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by JediTrilobite, Sep 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediTrilobite Jedi Master

star 7
    TFN has this trailer up, [link=http://download.theforce.net/clonewars/clonewarstease1.mov] here [/link]
    It's longer than that first one and has sound now. What do you think now?
  2. wstraka5 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Like I said (and TFN posted) when the short version was posted, I had some recording problems originally and was going to get the entire promo at some point. It was meant to be a taste of the entire promo, namely the version that I gave to them was the last 1/2 of the promo that is being aired, which is the one that is currently posted.

Fortunatly someone else was able to get the entire thing and encode it, so now I don't have to do any more recording work.
  3. JediMasterGuff Jedi Master

star 5
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=13202101&replies=29] Try here,I don't think this needs a thread of it's own[/link]

Say, where's YodaJeff gone? We don't have a mod! Let the flaming commence...
  4. JediTrilobite Jedi Master

star 7
    sure it does. The reason? this section of the TFN boards is remarkably under threaded, adn must be brought up to speed.
  5. JediMasterGuff Jedi Master

star 5
    It is the same promo, therefore it should be in it's own thread. People are already discussing it there, and there is no need for this. If you feel the board is too quiet, just post more on the exisiting threads. It won't get any more popular by posting new threads on subjects that already have threads of they're own.

Just my two cents. That's all.
  6. JediTrilobite Jedi Master

star 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.