main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Celebration Europe Moderators

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by Spike_Spiegel, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I like it a lot!

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    That does look better - at least the orange at the top is broken up a bit..

3. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    How about using the new banner?

Just one small suggestion though: How about a little star/flare where London is on the map?

4. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    We should be getting CE announcements every Friday, starting from today, for the next 6 weeks. With that in mind, it would be nice to get the new banner in place as things will now start to hot up.
    I've made some cahnges to my design, mainly Vader and the type on the left. I think I've sorted the coding out too, so it's all more or less done:
    [image=http://www.monkeymattman.talktalk.net/ce_banner_mayedition.jpg]

I may try that star flare for London, but given the size of the UK on the map of europe, it may drown it too much. Will give it a try and if it works, will keep it.

Of cause you don't have to go for this banner, but seeming as the vast majority like it and this current one is in-correct (plus it's nearly summer so the new colour will help the mood ;) ), then it would be great to punch some new life in the CE forum. So mods, can you point me in the right direction to whom I need to talk to to get this done, cheers!

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I'm not sure who loads the FF banners. Obi Anne should know. Gabe normally does the MS ones. I do know that Spike (FF GSA) is currently away as he just became an uncle. Also a lot of people will be travelling in the next week for C4. We might have to wait til after some people are back.

Edit - Jedi_Dajuan does banners for FF, but she is away til May 29 (moving and C4) so it might have to wait til she is back.

6. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Yeah, UK Regional is still waiting for their new one :p

Nice updated banner BTW, Matt. Looking forward to seeing it up.

7. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Or we could ask Gabe to do it for us I guess. I'm going to go offline from tonight since I have some very busy days and am leaving for C4 on Monday morning.

8. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Gabe's been busy as well. I know he has a bit of a backlog of things to do.

Have fun at C4!

9. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Thanks for the tip-off's. I will send several PMs in a bid to get the job done, lol.

Indeed, have fun you green lot :p

10. DARTHLARS

Mar 12, 2002
    I vote for banning all the green guys until next week. :p

11. DARTHLARS

Mar 12, 2002
    Another day, and the banner is still wrong

12. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    It will probably be this way until after C4. Quite a few people are away for it and other reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.