main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BC New Chilliwack Hobby Shop needs SW support...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by finster_the_hutt, Jun 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finster_the_hutt

finster_the_hutt Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2003
    Hey all, a new hobby shop has recently opened in Chilliwack. I've spoke with the owner on a few occasions about possibly bringing Star Wars merchandise. I was in again today and his interest is growing. He is willing to bring stock in if he will be able to sell it regularly.
    He has a website started, but it may still be under construction. The store is called Hobbies 4 U and is located in downtown Chilliwack.
    I will be corresponding with him to relay any interest and possible customers. He'll be ordering by the case and therefore having a flat price per figure, I'm guessing $11 - $13 for basic figures. There's also the possiblity of bringing in other types of SW related stuff if there's significant interest.
    The store mainly carries various types of models (planes, cars) and die-cast vehicles (cars, motorbikes, etc.), but he's open to expanding his selection of stock if he is able to sell it regularly.
    Feel free to reply to this thread, PM me or email me at fedoruk_j@yahoo.com. Either way I'll be forwarding the info to him. Any support of input would be great. He also does mail-order, although I'm not sure if he just does Canada or if he ships internationally.
    Thanks.

go ahead and check out his site too -
    www.hobbies-4U.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.