main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho New Clone Wars Cartoons Start 3-26-04

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by cmdrwillard, Jan 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    The Cartoon Network will begin airing the last ten episodes on this date.

2. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    Let me just say....

WOO HOOO!

3. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Hello All do not know if any of you remember me but would like to meet you all My name is ron some of you might still know me. I was around when the boise faction was created and help get it going. Me I plan on joining you all to celebration 3 and if you play galaxies you can look me up on the bria server my name there is Ronald look me up. hope to hear from some of you.

4. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Are we getting together as a club to watch the first episode or not? I'm excited for these last stretch of cartoons considering they will introduce Grevious and show us what he's made of and what to expect for Episode III. Ron, you're more than welcome to come!

5. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    I can't wait for the new ones in March, they are 12 minutes long this time...

6. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    we have to wait until March???... agian??? didn't the last set come out in March? hum, May and March... big months in the SW community, huh?

7. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Personally I hope they continue making these cartoons, even beyond Episode III.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.