main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson New Clone Wars Trailer!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jada, May 28, 2007.

1. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
  2. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    That does look pretty cool!
    I see they have gone from 2D to 3D graphics. For some reason I thought this series was going to take place after episode 3...I must be confusing it with the "live action" show

3. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Yeah, I saw that at C4, and I almost wet my pants. When I saw it, it was on a huge screen, and the floor literally rumbled from the beginning when the republic ships flew by. Seriously, it was like seeing the ep.3 trailer (thats the only trailer that I am old enough to really remember).

LOVED IT!!!

4. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Interesting but did nothing for me.

I like the art but I guess I'm just done with that part of the story, it was already told and past.
    I guess I'd like to see the story move on and not go back to such a specific point.

Maybe I'd like to see it spin off of after or before ROTJ in CG.

5. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    As I have said in many other boards that also have posted that trailer..SIMPLY AWESOME!!!! Anything that prolongs the life of STAR WARS..I am all in!!!!!! Cant wait too see it!

6. padumavati

padumavati Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2007
    That looks pretty cool... I'm not too excited about the animation style, but I like the Clone Wars time period and it's canon so I'll watch it. I think I'm more excited for the live-action TV show, whenever that comes about.

7. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    Hi padumavati!...who are you?

8. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    I re-watched it and it's nice but I still think if this can be done Lucas can use the same technology to finish the story after Ep. 6 just using the actors' voices. Maybe I"m thinking if I say it enough it will happen. [face_blush]

9. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    So let's just say he did. What would the story be? Just CG versions of the books that already go into detail about everything starting the very second the movies end? Or an entirely different story that nullifies all the books that Lucas---- (some branch thereof) has already established as canon? I just don;t see how it can be done.

10. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    It's Lucas creation. He's already nullified some of the EU by telling Boba's back story (amoung other things). He can do whatever he wants. He does not need to follow anyone else?s story line.
    He wrote several pages of Ep. 1-3 in the early 70s. He did do some of 7-9 but shelved them and changed them so he can put Luke's sister, the Emperor, and Ani/Vader?s redemption on Ep. 6.

Now that we?ve seen the deconstruction of the republic and the rise of the empire I?d like to see the deconstruction of the remnant of the empire and the reconstruction of the republic. I think it would be fitting and round out the entire story arc.
    I'd like to see the characters we grew up with after Ep. 6 and what happened to them after they won the struggle they fought so hard to win.

11. padumavati

padumavati Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2007
    Don't you mean SuperShadow wrote Eps 7-9? :p

12. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    LOL I remember being tricked by that site around when ep. III was coming out. I made a big deal on some other boards saying "I found the Revenge of the Sith Script!!!".