main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, GA New club meeting date

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Phoenix21, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    Not a big change but...

We are now meeting at 3pm on the 2nd Sunday of the month. We hope to have a new place to meet soon as well. It gets noisy at in the cafe' at BAM and had for us to hear each other. We are currently checking some places (thought about the libary but they charge you to use the meeting rooms - bummer!) If you have any suggestions, let us know.

2. Phoenix21

Nov 10, 2003
    Our next meeting will be at Jason's Deli at 2:30pm on Oct 9th.

For those who want to eat, you can come early and eat before, or show up on time and eat while we meet or eat after...whatever.

We will discuss the Halloween trip to the Cols Reg Hospital's children's wing on the 15th. Donations for the kids are welcome but no candy allowed. Therefore, Dollar Store toys or cash for the members going so they can buy stuff would be appreciated.

Also, we have the Space Science Center weekend coming up on the 29th from 9:30am-7pm & 30th noon - 6pm. We need volunteers to man the tables. We have some names but need more. I understand several are willing but can't commit to a time yet due to unknown work schedules. A couple will dress up, we welcome all costumers.

We will discuss the car wash and determine the where and when. All proceeds will go to Hurricane Relief. Unfortunatley, Rita did some damage in LA as well as TX and we still have two months left in the season.

And last but not least, it's our own costuming fanatics birthday. Drew will have a birthday party on the night of the 29th and everyones welcome but costumes are required. Never fear, if your without they will dress you when you arrive as he has an arsenal of costumes. More info will be provided by Abby and Drew at the meeting.

3. RemyCat

RemyCat Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    I won't be able to make the meeting on the 9th or the hospital visit on the 15th (I'm working that weekend.) :_| I will be at the Expo on the 29th & 30th and will be in costume both days. :cool:

4. Cosmic_Knight

Cosmic_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    I won't be able to make the meeting on the 9th, either. Not sure about helping out at the hospital visit; I will be glad to donate toward the 'gifts', but may have to get with someone outside the meeting.

5. Phoenix21

Nov 10, 2003
    Sorry I've been gone so long *blush*

I will be emailing everyone by Tuesday with our next meeting place (most likely same day and time as usual).

6. Cosmic_Knight

Cosmic_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    I won't be able to meet next weekend either. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.