Austin,TX New comer

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by tk730, Dec 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tk730 Jedi Padawan

Hello, everyone. I am looking for some new friends, I dress as a stormtrooper and plan to start going to all the local scifi shows. I used to collect toys but had to take a step deeper. I accidently found this site, which is cool. I look foward to making some friends. My email is Sithlord2@usa.net. Hope to hear from you. TK730 out.
  2. Darth-3PO Jedi Padawan

Welcome to the FanForce!!!!!

We have a chapter here in Austin and meet about once a month to talk SW and such. The meeting time / places are always posted here. We're not a huge group yet but we've got a great bunch of people. As a dedicated Empire fan, I think it would be great to get a stormtrooper in the group. Help me keep these Jedi in line.
  3. tk730 Jedi Padawan

Great, I will keep checking back for the next meeting. Thanks, Tk730 out.
  4. BigChris Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey there! Welcome to the group. Hope to see you at the next meeting!

Big Chris
  5. tk730 Jedi Padawan

I plan on it, it seems like a fun thing to look foward too.
  6. Queenie Amidala Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm not sure why I post, considering I've never been to any of the meetings to meet you folks. I guess it's just cool to know we're all in the same place ;)
  7. tk730 Jedi Padawan

Well, maybe you should try it once, I am. It could be fun. I want to at least meet at the Austin Scifi conventions, I hardly ever see anyone at the Austin shows dressed up, so I thought I might change that. I have armor, a mg34 heavy blaster rifle and working on a back pack for a sand trooper. I am also working on modifing a stormtrooper blaster. I just mainly want to do it for the pure fun of it. Take care Queenie.
  8. neumera Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey there,

Sorry I'm so late in checking these things. Welcome to the club! We don't have any stormtroopers yet, and we just lost a Jedi when ORT-MAN moved to Waco. But, in the end we're all one big fan force. I'll be posting news of our next meeting soon.

-Anne
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.