side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jahnis-Khand

Jahnis-Khand Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2002
    Ok, well, this is my first ever attempt at a fan fic, so tell me what you think, and I'll add more parts as I go along.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Part 1

The evening sun was shining of the surface of the lake, the soft wind blowing through the trees, and blowing on Anakins face, sending a shiver down his back.
    He lay back, feeling the grass under his back, gazing up at the sky, the clouds moving across the sky ever so slowly. He lay there for a short while, thinking of the events that had happened over the past few weeks, the beginning of the Clone Wars, and the increase in the request for Jedi protection, often not needed, as the normal security is sufficient.
    Anakin was glad that he was still assigned to looking after Padme, even after their marriage, seeing her beautiful face each day, dreaming of her during the night, and being with her almost every minute of the day.
    Noticing someone walking up behind him, he stood up, brushing off a few pieces of grass, and turned around to see Padme standing there, looking tired.
    ?Hello? Anakin said as he walked over to Padme, putting his arms around her and looking into her eyes.
    ?Hi Ani? she said, hugging him.
    ?Are you alright?? Anakin asked looking down at her.
    ?It?s just the usual, more systems joining the Separatists and declaring war on the republic? she said, stepping back.
    ?I don?t know if we will be able to stop this war before it destroys the entire galaxy? she said stepping past Anakin to look at the lake.
    ?I?m sure the Republic will be able to get through this, and I?m sure Palpatine will be able to do it, he is a good man and would know how to handle these situations? Anakin said, putting his arm around her.
    ?I?m not sure, he may be a good Chancellor, but he hasn?t always acted for the best has he, I mean, he was the one who started the Clone Wars when you think about it? she said, looking up.
    ?I guess you right? Anakin said.
    ?I?m tired, I think I?ll go rest? Padme said as Anakin took his arm off her, and she turned and walked into the small Villa in which they were staying.
    ?I guess she is right? Anakin said, before sitting on the grass again and looking out across the lake.

2. Siri_Z

Siri_Z Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2002
    interesting start... I'd like to see where ur gunna take this.

Till Later~
    Siri

3. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    All right start, so far. Break up the paragraphss and it'll be easier to read. :)

Won't mind seeing where you go with this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.