main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA NEW COMPUTER!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BonMothma, Jan 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BonMothma

BonMothma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2003
    Hey, folks! I got a new computer for my belated Christmas! Yea! Now I can check this from home. My old computer was too useless to bother turning it on.

Yippeeeeeeee!!

2. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

Good stuff! Nothing like having a new-fangled CPU in the homestead. Mine's in dire need of some serious upgrades.

Dislikes the fact that his CPU has the minimum requirements for PC games,
    Yours Truly

3. Jedigirl514

Jedigirl514 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    cool! what kind? what ever happened to the screen name thread?

4. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    ben_ethus,

If only the minimum requirements were actually the minimum requirements instead of the requirements needed to get to the title screen!

5. BonMothma

BonMothma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2003
    It's an "e-machine." It was a surprise. I was expecting a used computer. I have a really cheap ISP, Access995. It's only $10 a month, but it's pretty fast for dial-up.

6. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

Fluke... I hear that, man.

It wasn't until just about now that my system seemed inadequate for the current crop of games.

Max Payne 2 murders my system for some reason, and KOTOR was playing a little poor, but fortunately I managed to set the options on it so that it's actually, like, playable.

Speaking of which... it's a little off-topic, but I'm totally diggin' KOTOR. Nothing else quite like killing a pair of bounty hunters who are harrassing a mark, only to extort said mark for money so that you don't drag him in for his bounty. [face_devil] Beautious.

Clearly playing as a bad guy in KOTOR,
    Yours Truly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.