main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA New costume exhibit at Sci Fi Museum

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Kai, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    A special exhibit just opened today at the Sci Fi museum

http://www.sfhomeworld.org/exhibits/homeworld/ootw.asp

It includes (one of) old Obi-Wan's robe. I think it is the one auctioned earlier this year....in which case Paul Allen bought it. That one looks a lot like this one, including the odd shoulder seam.

Also on display are a Darth Vader costume, a Stormtrooper helmet and blaster as well as many other costumes from other TV shows and movies. No photos are allowed or you know I would have some!

2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    I was there for the sneak preview for SFM members on friday night. An excellent exhibit! I managed to get a few photos before security informed me that no photos were allowed. once I get them loaded to my photohost I will post them on my blog and add a link to the blog

3. Bandaloon

Bandaloon Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2007
    yeah, I went in there this week. Let me tell you, it is awesome. in addition to the obi-wan kenobi robe and the vader costume, they have luke's orange flight suit, the greedo suit from a new hope, and several of the other costumes for cantina aliens, such as one of the duros outfits. They have plenty more star wars stuff, and tons of other stuff from everything sci-fi. I'm here in seattle on vacation, and going their was definitely the highlight of my trip.

4. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

It was a pretty cool addition. We went on the first thursday of the month so it was at no cost. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.