New CR/Roll Call

Discussion in 'Midlands and Wales' started by Jairen, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jairen Manager Emeritus

star 4
    OK, I have spoken to Hal, who has, due to unfortunate personal circumstances, decided to step down as CR. He does not have the time at this moment in his life to put into the process. I have thanked him for his efforts on behald of the club and hope that whoever takes over as CR will reuse much of what he put forward, as it is as valid now as it was then.

As such, we need to find a new CR again. I see two parts to this. First step is to try to get a running number of Midlanders, so we can see our level of interaction. Second step is to get nominees for the position.

1) So, I'll start the list here, and please add yourselves to it.

Jairen
    Lord Wiz
    Lady Wiz
    Happy Ninja
    ChickenTikkaMeeka
    veritasuk
    rebeljediknight_88
    JonJedi

These are those I can remember off the top of my head. The first 6 I know are still active, though perhaps not as much on the boards as before, but they still get together regularly for meet-ups. Li'l Dave is still around, but I haven't seen much of JonJedi recently.

Please repost the list below to indicate that you are a Midlander, thanks.

2) Please put your nominations in this thread for CR. You can nominate yourself or someone else. We'll close nominations at the end of the week and then put a poll up on the private boards (this is just so we can accurately control the voting without outside posters). If you don't have an account on the private boards http://midlands.ff-uk.org.uk/forum/index.php then please create one and PM me on these boards to approve it.

Thanks

Jairen
  2. JONJEDI Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm still here! :D Just been reeeeeally busy with A-Level's and a whole load of personal stuff. But I'm still around.

Anyway, nominations. I think you should do it Phill. :) You know how all this jizz works better than anyone else, plus I don't think anyone else wants it or hasn't already done it before. :confused:
  3. Lord-Wiz Jedi Master

star 4
    i nominate phill.

or me, lm*ao!!
  4. Lord-Wiz Jedi Master

star 4
  5. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Phill or Dave would be fair choices, though not sure about nominating yourself Dave ;)

Just let me know who I need to add colour/title to when you are done :)

Poor Hal :(
  6. Lord-Wiz Jedi Master

star 4

[face_whistling]
  7. jangofett9 Force Ghost

star 4
  8. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Wasn't so much talking about rules and whatnot tbh Dave ;)

Nice to see you here Tom :cool:
  9. ChickenTikkaMeeka Jedi Knight

star 2
  10. Lord-Wiz Jedi Master

star 4
    would you care to expand upon your post then, as smileys don't really convey your true meanings to your posts, know what i mean ;) ;) ;) ;) :cool: :D :cool: [face_batting]

and besides, who we choose to have as our cr is really no concern of yours thank you very much. now i know why i stayed away from this place ;)

[face_plain] [face_tired] :rolleyes: o_O [face_talk_hand]
  11. Jairen Manager Emeritus

star 4
    *liverpudlian accent* Calm down, calm down.
  12. Lord-Wiz Jedi Master

star 4
    i'm perfectly calm. i have an idea what tim is insinuating but i was wondering if he would say it publicly, or hide behind pm's as per usual.
  13. Jairen Manager Emeritus

star 4
    OK, I've PM'd Tim to ask him for clarification of what is being said. Admittedly, knowing some of the history I have an idea. For now, can we drop it?
  14. Happy Ninja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'll nominate Phill as well! :)
  15. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    PMed Phill, and it's a case of wrong end of the stick.

Dave, wasn't aimed at you as a suitable candidate, no one can say you or Phill aren't dedicated enough to the people in your group, I am just a little unsure of the whole nominee putting themselves down for nomination side of it (so process not person) - as said in my second post this isn't any ruling, just a personal feeling. As I just said to Phill, just feels better that someone other than the nominee has put a name forward, gives you a backing from the start. That make sense? I think it's fair enough for the RSA or anyone else to make a comment on something like that, but it's down to the chapter to get in the person they most want.
  16. Lord-Wiz Jedi Master

star 4
    unlucky phill!! looks like the gig is yours!!

you'll have to lose your orange now :p
  17. Jairen Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Nooooooooooooooooooo! I don't want to lose my orange.

*pouts*

:p

ok, ok, looks like it's down to me again. Tim, I can change my colours since I'm already a VIP, but can you add "Midlands Fan Force CR" before my manager emeritus title?

Ta muchly.
  18. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    Congrats on your new CRship, Phill. Looking forward to working with you in the future :D
  19. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Done Phill, welcome aboard :D
  20. rebeljediknight_88 Force Ghost

star 4
    well volunteered phil!! hehe

congrats dude
  21. HunkyEvil Jedi Knight

star 3
    Haha.. Things haven't changed.

Sorry I haven't been around lately, I might post my reasons why but if not I'll hopefully see you in the New Year. Congratulations on the CRship Phill! I hope everyone has a good Christmas and New Year! Speak to you soon :)
  22. Tay-Mar Jedi Master

star 4
    Congratulations Phill.

If KOTR or I can do anything to help you out just ask.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.