main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon new CR

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jimsidious, Mar 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    I posted an inquery about who was interested in the spot of City Representitive, I had no replies, It was offered to me, and I have no problem doing it, I have been speaking with Mara_Jade_Fan and she wanted to know. So just let me know what you think about that and I can tell Mara or you can easily PM her your self to tell her what you think.
    Thank you, jimsidious temporary City Rep. for the portland fan force

2. CountBakufu

CountBakufu Jedi Master star 2

Oct 10, 2001
    I am interested but I do not have the time :(
    I would be interested in being a co-city rep & helping whoever is the city repbut that is up to whoever is elected.

3. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    You seem to be very motivated and organized in your planning, Jim, I think you should be CR. You are setting up the meetings as best you can, all you gotta do is just keep up the good work. :)

4. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Thank you for the vote of confidence Bowen :)
    I was just informed of an oppertunity that might work out pretty good, Mara_Jade_Fan says if we can get 3 people from the Salem area together we can have a fan force Salem, we just need to have 3 manditory meetings and on the third, we elect a CR if not we will just bag that and have oregon state fan force. Lets here what you guys think, Portland is already established and can just vote in a new CR.

5. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I agree with Bowen, Jim seems to have a good handle on things. Let's just hope he can keep it up =D.

*EDIT*: That's twice now we've posted like, within the same minute, Jim. lol.

6. Rickthetamer

Rickthetamer Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2002
    Jim seems both capable and confident to handle the new responsibility. May the force be with him.

7. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Thank you guys very much :) if it does roll down the pike and I get the spot "I will not fail you".
    Hey Rick would you go to the Salem meetings??? we could use a couple more people to get a strong back for the Salem Fan Force.
    Hey Vengeance I noticed that LOL thats funny, and I never have been to a LAN gaming house (speaking out of thread), does'nt LAN mean local area network or some thing similar??? that always sounded cool but I just never had the opertunity to go.

8. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    Rick, we need ya man! If you could show, that'd be some good stuff!

*BEWARE: OT-NESS!!!*
    Yes, LAN does stand for Local Area Network, Jim. It really is some fun stuff.

9. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    hey vengeance, what is OT-ness????
    lets get a meeting together I have one in wilsonville coming up in about two weeks then I want to have one here in Salem SOON.

10. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    We need more people! C'mon, where'd you all go!?!?

*BEWARE: MORE OT-NESS!!!*
    OT means Off Topic, so OT-ness would be off-topicness, I guess, lol.

11. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    hey vegeance, I was trying to chat with ya on yahoo last night but you never replied :(
    what happend???

12. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    "He doesn't like you. I don't like you either. You better watch yourself. I have the death sentence on twelve systems!"

j/k. :)

13. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    I was on yahoo last night??? Guess I forgot to close it, lol. Sorry, Jim. If I had known it was open I would've replied, lol. Maybe next time.

14. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    I'll be carefull..... :)

15. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    "You'll be dead!"

lol. ;)

I always say there's a Star Wars quote for all situations, haha. With the prequels, it is even more true, now with Episode III in a few more years, we'll have more ammo.

16. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    lol, I couldn't agree with you more, Bowen. I find myself quoting SW a lot, it just works so well.

17. BeccaFett

BeccaFett Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2003
    "This little one's not worth the effort."

That's funny. Those are some of my favorite lines. Thankyou so much for cheering me up. I think I quote Star Wars more than people around me would like sometimes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.