main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New CR

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by TheWampas1138, Oct 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    While I didn't think we'd be doing this again so soon. I figured we ought to put up a post to see who is interested in taking up the newly /vacated/ role of City Rep. If we like we can do a vote type thing with a poll or whatever but we just need to know who is interested. I hope there are a couple of folks interested.

Thanks,

Marcy (y Dwayne in absentia)

2. Bishop76

Bishop76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    After some thought, I guess I would be interested. So long as Dan (Mauler) doesn't care at all. Otherwise, it's his as far as I'm concerned.

Jeff

3. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    To whoever succeeds me: I'll do everything I can to make sure you have an easy time settling into the position. :)

4. Mauler_II

Mauler_II Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    I'll cast a nomination nod Jeff's way.

5. jedisister

jedisister Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 1, 2001
    Christine(Idaara) has expressed interest in the position as well. She posted this in the "CR in Flux" thread and also PMed me in regards to being considered for the position. If no one else is interested, I suggest we post a poll for either Jeff or Christine as our next CR.

Both are on the boards often and I think both have the qualifications for the position. My opinion, if no one else posts by midnight tomorrow for interest in the position, we'll put up a poll for Jeff or Christine, run till Tuesday night, and whoever has the most votes has the position.
    Is this agreeable to everyone?

6. Bishop76

Bishop76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Sounds shiney to me.

Jeff

7. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
    I highly approve. :)

Just another reminder: You don't necessarily need to be logged in all the time to do this job. A couple hours at the end of the day, or every other day, is sufficient.

8. Outlander_

Outlander_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2002
    Sounds good..."lets light this candle"

9. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
    If we have all the nominees squared away, it would be my honor to start the poll. :)

10. bwing53

bwing53 Jedi Master star 3

May 7, 2002
    Fine, although I've still got a bad taste in my mouth, I say let 'er rip with the poll, Tom.

Jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.