1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Sydney (17th-19th June), Perth (24th-26th June)

Oz Comic Con: Melbourne (11th-12th June), Sydney (10th-11th September)

FF:NZ New databank entry on SW.com *Poss. Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Obi-Jace, Jun 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Jace Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Anyone see the new databank entry at Star Wars.com? It shows a new Jedi Knight that is supposed to play a big part of the JediVsDroid battle in Episode 2.His/Her (don't know yet) name is Luminara Unduli. Strange look for a Jedi! Exactly how much is Lucas going to give away before the movie? I suggest to you that since the Trailer is not too far away, that Luminara might be the Sneak Preview Figure in much the same way Mace Windu was for Episode 1. The Trailer could even appear on the Ep 1 DVD which is supposed to be released (not official yet) on 16-17th October.
    If you have noticed so far every time some rumor is released, Lucasfilm gives another tidbit of info. And if you remember back all the wee bits of info for Ep1 appeared in some form in the first Trailer! I can't wait!!

EDIT: O.K. I didn't read it properly before Luminara Unduli is a female. She has a Padawan named Barriss Offee, remember the select photo with the Jedi kids? I think the wee Asian boy could be her Padawan IF the Padawan is the same species as her. Jedi's fighting, Padawan's fighting, clones fighting, Destroyer Droids, Battle Droids and Super Battle Droids fighting! Gladiator ain't gonna look so impressive after this!
  2. SWNZ Jedi Padawan

star 4
    It said *Pos. Spoilers* and so I had too look. It's a hard addiction to get over I tell you. But it sounds interesting. I might wait until the trailor though before I hunt down more info.
  3. ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I read on theforce.net that the new sith apprentace is ment to have a lightsaber shaped like a grim reaper stick
  4. Obi-Jace Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I just didn't know how much to put down. I don't get much of a chance discussing spoilers that I've come across! I didn't know that you get into spoilers SWNZ!

EDIT: Ace, I've got pictures of what the handles look like, which is nothing like normal savres. But I haven't seen the blade yet. The production guys nicknamed it the Flamesabre because it is yellowy in the middle of the blade and redish on the outside. The handles are curved so I assume the blade is too. BTW he weilds two of them!
  5. SWNZ Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I was the spoiler king, read all and knew all but gave it away because I wanted the ep2 to be more of a suprise. I still can't help the odd one. You should go over to the Spoiler forums and discuss all you want.
  6. ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan

star 4
  7. Humble extra Jedi Youngling

star 5
    i'm sorta in a half way zone, i don't check tfn, but then i do occasionally pick up the spoilers, so i'm basically only partially corrupt
  8. Obi-Jace Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I didn't follow them as much for Ep1. But with the amount that I thought I knew about Ep1 I was still surprised at the premiere!
    I just find it fun trying to disseminate the crap from the truth.(am I allowed to type crap?)
  9. Norrad_Roff Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm with Humble extra. I've got marks on my bum from sitting on the fence. I didn't do any spoilers for ep1 (mainly because I didn't have my PC then) but do "highlight to read" now. However, most spoilers have to be taken with a grain of salt. We all won't know for sure until opening night.
  10. Chansplace Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'll read them if I see them, its just I always seem so busy that the fly right past!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.