main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX NEW DIGITAL PROJECTOR JUST INSTALLED IN REGAL CIELO VISTA!!!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by MaximusVader, Mar 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaximusVader

MaximusVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2001
    A brand spanking new digital projector has just been installed at the Cielo Vista. It was being installed for some concert event, and when asked when the installers were going to come back and get it...they replied..."Um...this is yours now. You were slated to get it this summer anyway.".

SO, where will YOU be seeing Episode II come midnight May 16th????

-- Rusty

2. docgordo

docgordo Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2001
    Which auditorium?

3. Padawan Coalesce

Padawan Coalesce Jedi Master star 1

Jun 18, 1999
    That is the best news I have heard all month!!! Thank You Max Vader!

4. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    My plans are still to either go with Huebner Oaks or Live Oak - We've had someone from the Council already talking to the manager at Live Oak and he is looking in to providing us some perks for going in costume to the premiere. I've already heard that Huebner Oaks is for sure getting EP2 and the manager at Live Oak said that their theatre should be good to go by the time it comes around. So that's my game plan thus far . . .

Take Care Friends

John "ObiJuan" Laurel

5. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    I just saw in the newspaper what movie that projector was installed for - The NSYNC Concert movie (hopefully they're still out of EP2) - I'm sure the teen girls will be staking out that theatre . . .

Take Care People

John

6. darthroc247

darthroc247 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm with you, John. I go where you go. Huebner Oaks would be most excellent, though. Saw LOTR there, and Blade II. Excellent theaters. THis is gonna be more fun than that time I fell on my head!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha?

7. docgordo

docgordo Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2001
    Just to clarify this topic: I heard from a very reliable source that this projector is not a DLP lauded by Lucasfilm, but something you'd find in a home theater. Sorry to break the news.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.