main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT New Digital Versions Missing 20th Century Fox Intro & Fanfare?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Bobby Roberts, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Cedric T Sealion

Cedric T Sealion Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 19, 2014
    Quite.

It was suggested that I was being intolerant of other people's views, but it was my accuser who was the intolerant one. There are some who feel they need to police this forum and crack down on any criticism of Lucasfilm, no matter how minor. It is they who are the intolerant ones.

2. Saga Explorer

Saga Explorer Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 14, 2015
    [​IMG]

:mad:

B99 likes this.
  3. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Intolerant might have been a bit much. I apologize. You can think whatever you want to. You don't have to like the new fanfare. I don't. I would like to see the Force theme used instead But stopping listening to a show because other people like it? More power to the people who do like it. I'm just trying to understand here. Did you like everything about the show before that opinion? I just can't see why someone would give up a show because they disagree with one opinion expressed on the show. If there were racist/sexist/etc comments then you have a point to drop the podcast. I'm assuming the comments were not anywhere close to that. News reporters/Authors/Podcast people/Actors/Athletes/Politicians say things I disagree with from time to time and I still follow them.

TigerCraneFist likes this.
  4. FRAGWAGON

FRAGWAGON Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    I disagree that the Fox fanfare is not a part of the movie(s). I can get used to it's absence, but it is a noticeable absence.

Because it is (or has been) *a part of the movie*.

5. uperduper

uperduper Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2015
    it's too short

6. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    You know, I never really cared about most of the Lucas OT changes. Only the "No" and cut bits where officers get shot annoyed me.

But this one 'really' bothers me... even if I know why it happened. :(

7. AndyLGR

AndyLGR Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    I watched the films last week when they were broadcast back to back in the UK on sky movies. I'd forgotten about this change. Its quite jarring, when for nearly 40 years I've been used to hearing the Fox Fanfare. It also sounds like a little bit of a bodge job, maybe its because we are so used to this music,but theres noticeable cut as they've edited it down from the original version.

8. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Is the Ep number still in the crawl in al the movies digital release??
    PS: Happy Bday AOTC![face_party]