main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Doom 3 Pics and E3 Movie

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Jomero, May 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jomero

Jomero Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 1999
    Here are the pics.

Here are links to the movie. Remember, this game uses no pre-rendered stuff for it's cutscenes.

Can't wait!

-Jomero

2. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    There was a Doom 3 on the PC I played over five years back, I think. The first two games were for Mars' moons, the third on Mars itself.

There was also this other Doom game. It had strange new creatures unseen in other games, and I don't know how many levels there were, but I played so many and it still didn't end.

Perhaps it was a Doom 4 on Earth? I don't know . . .

3. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    There was Doom (Shareware and Registered versions), Doom II Hell on Earth (the retail version), Ultimate Doom (Doom official expansion), The Master Levels (Doom2 expansion?, I never played it) and Final Doom (Doom 2 expansion by TNT Team, licensed by id and GT). :)

Doom 3 is going to be friggin' awesome. Well, I have no idea if it's really going to be awesome or just another bluff :p but I hope so. On the Carmack & Carmack (and the mod community) I trust. With this (fragfest and terror) and Half-Life 2 (awesome storyline) I'm going to be a reeeeally happy geek. :D

4. Jomero

Jomero Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 1999
    Considering the fact that ID hired a guy to write the story and script for the game, and that guy is the same guy who wrote the story/script for The 7th Guest and 11th Hour... I have no fears about this game whatsoever.

-Jomero

5. Soulwalker

Soulwalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    That looks like a HUGE leap from the Doom I'm used to, hehe.

Doom and Doom 2 were classic; nothing else beat those two in terms of "one-man-POV-shoot-the-living-CRAP-outta-monsters", hehe. ;)

Looks like I have a PC game to watch out for, after all.

6. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    Good freakin' lord, amazing. It looks so realistic. I love how the demon comes up out of the floor. Nice, nice.

7. Sandjo_Koharr

Sandjo_Koharr Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 12, 2001
    *adds to list of Must Have games

8. Antilles2001

Antilles2001 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 20, 2001
    Doom Guy: Why does this ALWAYS happen to me? You'd think I could have some back-up, but nnnoooo. You video game geeks just LOVE watching me have to blow my way through loads of zombies while you're all safe and sound at your monitor. You make me sick. And another thing, HOW THE HELL CAN A ZOMBIE OPERATE A GUN?!?! Much less a friggin' CHAINSAW. You might as well have 'em baking pies! Grrr.I can't believe I have to this a THIRD time. Ugh. *loads Shotgun*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.