main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA New Elite Forces!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Anakin_Skywalker_X, Jul 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    All right everyone I would like you to give a big congrats to our 2 new officers that were voted in at the last meeting

Carl/OddeBogodde is now the new Vice CR do to his constant posting and diplomatic approach to all the members, even the trouble some ones, and he also works all day online and is checking the boreds constantly and if there is anyone casing problems or someone or something that needs my attention he calls me up on the phone immediately to rectify it. And he has never missed a meeting or event yet!!

And Andrea/Storm_Granger as are new Secretary, She has really good keen ability to organize and she is more then welling to take some of the weight off mine and Courts shoulders.

Congrats guys welcome to the team of the IE?s Elite force! :)

2. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    Yes, Congrats guys!

3. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    Thank you, My first order of business is to create a grand army of the rep - what? what are you talking about? oh, that Brandon's job? hm...well then, what do I get to do? I do WHAT? wait a minute, no one ever said anything about that...um...I have to leave now.

4. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Thank you!!! I look forward to serving you all ;) carl you are so weird!! :D

5. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Wait just a minute here, nobody said anything about oragnization have you seen my house!!!!!

6. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    It's not as bad as mine...or brandons....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.