new energy drink

Discussion in 'Idaho Falls, ID' started by Jedi-Nads, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Nads Jedi Knight

just thought i'd put this out there so one day someone would invent it and make a movie about it. it's called "mad yoda."
  2. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    It could be like Grape/Kiwi/Lime flavored. The sales pitch line could be something like "Make the anger swell within you with Mad Yoda!!"
  3. spiralpadawan Jedi Knight

star 1
    see now a good *mad Yoda* drink would be that green drink you guys were giving me grief about... something that gives you a real energy boost... and it doesn't taste bad, lol... it just looks like death.
  4. nordicgal Jedi Knight

star 2
    What about "Jawa Juice?" Seems like I've heard that from somewhere.
  5. DarthNotsonice Force Ghost

star 5
    That was mentioned by the Droid in Dexter Jettster's Diner on Coruscant,she asked Obi-Wan if he wanted a
    cup of it ,after announcing to his arrival to Dexter.
  6. nordicgal Jedi Knight

star 2
    RIGHT!!!!!

Thanks for reminding me. That was driving me nuts!!

BTW - What exactly IS Jawa Juice?! Do I really want to know?! o_O
  7. DarthNotsonice Force Ghost

star 5
    Reminds me alot of possum "squeezin's"
    which according to Pith Possum contained
    "bugs,sticks and dirt" =o
  8. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    Mad Yoda needs to have something in it that restores your electrolytes and stuff. That way you can shoot blue lightning out of your hands.
  9. nordicgal Jedi Knight

star 2
    Didn't that infamous Black Cat Colada Slurpee also cause green lightning to shoot out of - well - [ahem] - another body part?!?! [face_worried]
  10. spiralpadawan Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm telling you THIS is Mad Yoda.... it's really Odwalla's Superfood but here's what their website says...

"Superfood?:
    Superfood is a delicious way to get the green you need: fresh fruit combined with the earth?s most potent power foods. It?s a tasty blend of apple, peach, mango, banana and strawberry combined with micronutrients like spirulina and chlorella and powerful green foods like wheat and barley grasses and sea vegetables."

The lady at Walmart couldn't believe I was buying it... I told her I needed something to balance out the candy in my cart! And it really isn't icky... just green.

11. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Why does Jawa Juice sound extremely disgusting to me??

12. spiralpadawan Jedi Knight

star 1
    It just doesn't sound like something that should be discussed in mixed company, lol.. Jawa Juice that is.
  13. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    There could be a whole line of these drinks. Like: Agrivated R2-D2, Cheesed-Off Chewie, Hot-Under-The-Collar Han, and Peeved Palpatine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.