main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New England Star Wars Gaming Weekend: Nov. 21-23

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Red84, Oct 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red84

Red84 SWCCG Content Mgr. (Card Games) star 4 VIP

Oct 20, 2000
    This year's annual Bshyre gaming event is going to be held from Friday, November 21st-Sunday, November 23rd.

For those on here not aware of what Betashyyykshire is.. Bshyre is an annual Decipher Gaming Weekend held exclusively in New England. It's kinda like an end of the year Decipher gaming party/fair/celebration/mini-con.. whatever you want to call it, and we tend to go all-out on prizes and such (i.e. this year we plan to have a lightsaber tourny for Star Wars). We also give out glass for the main Star Wars and LOTR tournaments. It gets an excellent turnout every year and we expect the same this year.

If you've never heard of Decipher's Star Wars Customizable Card Game, or have and want to learn, there are plenty of oppurtunitoes scattered throught the weekend to find out and learn. There will be many players (including myself) who would be happy to teach you how to play this exciting game!

The main Star Wars CCG championship-level tourny is planned for Saturday, November 22nd at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church in Terryville, CT (outside Bristol). Glass is being planned as being part of the festivities as well as one of the Master Replicas lightsaber prop replicas (either Luke's or Vader's, depending on how fast Pre-Registration allows me to order it).

Be sure to check out the Bshyre website for information and updates. Feel free to e-mail or send me a Private Message. Pre-registration has started and is available for the main tournament on Saturday.

I encourage everyone who wants to go to Pre-Register because the prizes are very limited in quantity.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to another successful event this year!

Josh "Red 84" Radke
    SWCCG Player Advocate - Marketing
    http://www.swccgpc.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.