main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL New Equipment for Outtadis World Threads

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Annya_Latoure2, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    I just paid for my White 4400 embroidery machine and it should be ready for pickup on Monday night. I can't wait to get it home and start playing with my new toy. It can digitze any picture with the help of my computer and then create embroidered patches, fancy edgework for gowns and costumes, banners you name it. I can't wait. I also spent a pretty penny on fabric to finally breakdown and do my version of Padme's EP2 picnic dress. I decided not to do an exact replicate, but rather an extremely similar version in slightly different colors and fabrics. I found a gorgeous sage green sheer faric with embroidery and sequens and a sunny yellow underlining. I also bought some crystal sequins to sew by hand on it. I have to buy some little pink roses and sequin butterflies....well you get the picture it should be spectacular.
    @};-

2. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Looking forward to seeing how it works and what it does.

3. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Did my first piece today to learn how to opertate machine. It took me a little while to figure out how to thread it and what each doodad did, but I think I got the gist of it. My first piece is the Rebel/Imperial symbol that we are discussing using as a chapter logo. It turned out okay, I didn't have the bobbin in right after a color switch so there is a small area of badd stitches, but the next one will be perfect.

4. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Cool, looking forward to seeing it when it's done

5. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Took back the WHite. It had some mechanical problems that couldn't be resolved. SO I got the machine I really wanted, Singer Quantum Futura CE 200. It is a dream and can do almost everything. Patches, fancy stitch work, embroidery and I am still learning all the bells and whistles. It is incredible to take a computer and hook up to it and put my own designs into embroidery. I can do logo patches and copy other things as well as draw origna designs. I have already made my cost back in costumes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.