main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA New Everett WA FanForce Members Check in Here!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Jun 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Hi David!
    yep, we Mos Everettonians will be seing the 12:01 am showing at the Everett 9 theater, only we changed the time a little
    At 7pm (which would be Wednesday the 18th, heh-heh) we plan to meet at Applebee's which is right in front of the theate where we will have a snack and a beverage before getting in line for the movie
    If you want to meet us there at 7, and need an idea of who to look for go here and look for the photos titled me_at_work, 3healers, marlow_lenny and cheryl.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v344/crgaidheal/

I am going to try and get there a few minutes before 7 to get our names on a list for a table in case there is any kind of a wait, so you may have to go inside to find us
    also, I will post this on our planning thread too, but if we get there and there is a significant line forming already, we might want to skip a snack and get in it, so, I think we should make it firm that anyone who arrives after 7:15 and does not find us in the restaurant should call me on my cell (the number is in the yahoo database if you don't have it all ready) to see if we are in line already.

Oh and don't worry, if you do join us, you won't be the only guy there, my 20 year old son is also joining us

2. Darth_DOHBOY

Darth_DOHBOY Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    Name: Kevin

How i got into SW: Well guess it kinda started when i was around Four remeber watching Episode's 4 - 6 all summer long for many years and allways geting into then after Episode 2 i started to take my intrest into this a little farther now i am working my way thru and working on finding people that are into this as much as i am

3. bobafett25

bobafett25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 1998
    Welcome Kevin. You and I are practically neighbors (I am in Marysville near Thriftway on 64th St). :)

I have been a fan for quite some time (since I was about 3.5 years old)...so you could say about 28 years. ;)

Hope to see you at the monthly meeting or at the next movie event. :)

-Gary

4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Welcome Kevin!

Longtime fan here! I was 15 when the first Star Wars movie came out, so It?s been 28 years for me.

Check out our May 22nd meeting thread for details on upcoming events and group outings

http://boards.theforce.net/Everett_WA/b10555/19821520/?1

5. Darth_DOHBOY

May 23, 2005
    Lol cool i am over by Grove right near the net cafe (witch i go to way to much) i just over the tracks by state and grove to be exact lol

6. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Welcome to the group. Try and come to our next showing of the film on June 4th at the digital theatre in Monroe. We look forward to meeting you.

7. Boba-Fettuccine

Boba-Fettuccine Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2004
    Name: Ryan
    SW Related Interests: Video games, sword/lightsaber fighting, um.......watching...starwars.......
    Non-SW Related Interests: Music (listening to it and playing it), writing, making comic books, watching movies, umm...yeah
    How did you get started on SW: Hello, I'm Ryan, I've been a Star Wars addict since I was 3 or 4. My brother and sister would have me watch starwars movies sometimes. Eventually all I would tell my mom was "Will you put Star Wars on?" and "Can I have some chocolate milk?". I was about 4 years old and it was novemer and i got my first starwars toy (it was a yoda) I've been collecting starwars toys and watching starwars all the time ever since.

8. dragonmar

May 30, 2003
    Welcome to the group. If you can try and come to our monthly meeting this Sunday at 6:00 at the Everett mall Godfather's pizza. One other member of our group is Cate's daughter Bianca who is 11 and also a collector.

9. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    Name: Amy
    SW Related Interests: I am a huge Star Wars action figure collector (mainly Power of the Force), but I have branched out quite a bit to other Star Wars collectables.
    Non-SW Related Interests: I'm also interested in Lord of the Rings and have a large sound track collection. (basically I like movies)!
    How did you get started on SW: I remember seeing Return of the Jedi back in the early 80's but I didn't really pay any interest until the re-mastered version of the trillogy came out on VHS. (then I purchased a Han in Carbonite 3 4/4 figure and haven't looked back since!) I have always been a rather quiet fan until I went to C3 on a whim and now decided to post here, a website I have long visited but never registered to. That is until today!

10. dragonmar

May 30, 2003
    Welcome Amy: Always glad to have new members. Try and come to our monthly meeting this Sunday at 6:00 at the Godfather's pizza on Everett Mall parkway. Some of us are also collectors. Hope to see you at the meeting.

11. bobafett25

Nov 19, 1998
    Welcome Amy!

Hope you enjoy your time here. I too am a collector, but I have been offloading my POTF2 and newer collection to make way for the other toys (Master Replicas, Gentle, Giant, etc). So if you are in need of anything, I am sure I have it. ;) Just drop me a line if interested.

I have been a SW fan since the young age of 3 when I saw Star Wars in the theater (I am not really that old) ;)

Anyway, welcome to the group!

-JorusFett (aka Gary)

12. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    Thank you, that is a very kind offer! I know what you mean about the Master Replicas... I just got my ForceFX Luke lightsaber at C3. Sooo cool! I was not able to attend yesterday's meeting but am going to try to attend a meeting this summer!

13. amandizzle

amandizzle Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2005
    Amanda

Im 21F

I live in north-ish Everett. I am a huge star wars fan except not a lot of people know it haha. My dvd collection is now complete, I collect star wars stuff, most recently the 120$ light sabre that lights up and makes noise so I can get phaded and attack my neighbor ;c)

14. bobafett25

Nov 19, 1998
    Welcome Amanda!

I too am a big fan of Star Wars. I am big into collecting the higher-end stuff now. I am actually getting my first FX saber in a couple of months(the Mace one) when my pre-order ships. ;)

You will definately enjoy this group. Lots of nice and friendly people.

I see that you collect. Well as I mentioned to Amy above, I am selling off my Hasbro collection, so if there is anything that interests you, let me know. ;)

My website is listed in my profile.

-Gary

15. amandizzle

amandizzle Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2005
    I assume errrrvvvvv-erybody on here is a big fan of Starwars ;cP

16. dragonmar

May 30, 2003
    Welcome to the group. Many of us are collectors as well. I'm a collector but only what I really like. My brother-in-law is a big collector in any action figures or action figure related items. There is also a large collectors group. You can look them up on Yahoo at the Sarlacc. If you want to introduce your self to us, we will be selling things at the Puget Park Drive-In on Saturday. Drop on by and say Hi.

17. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Hello to all the new members!

18. Darth_DOHBOY

May 23, 2005
    Iam Back :p hey every one i am fianlly back and cant wait for every thing to start up again and hopefully ill make the next meeting :), hope every one missed me but shouldent be taking a break again hopefully

19. Geezerette50

Geezerette50 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 28, 2003
    Hello, all. I joined up on the yahoo list, but forgot about posting here.

I'm Sue_Parsons. I am an oldster who saw ANH at age 26 during that wonderful summer of '77 and wanted to go right back into the theater to see it again. Now I read, beta and write fanfiction, having created a website, with the help of some wonderful friends, for SW authors and artists (see sig for linkie). Just bought a lovely retirement home in Sudden Valley, where I will be moving next summer, if I can wait that long.

So, greetings to anyone I didn't already catch in the yahoo group!

20. Old_wise_jedi

Old_wise_jedi Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2005
    Name: Joshua
    SW Related Interests: ALL THE BOOKS (READ) ALL THE GAMES except SW galaxies (PLAYED) Making Custom Lightsabers
    Non-SW Related Interests: Gaming, Reading Writing, Drawing. In the Navy so I tend to be busy more than I want to be (go figure)
    How did you get started on SW: First Movie I ever saw and I've been hooked since. To bad I wasn't there for the release of the first three movies.

21. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Welcome Joshua!

22. micdavis

micdavis Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    Hey Folks.

I posted a thread here way back that I might be moving here.

...and I did.

Long time Star Wars fan. Saw SW at a press screening on May 24, 1977.

I was 17.

44 year old single Dad now, living in Kent.

I come from probably the most active Fan Force chapter that there is, The San Diego Star Wars Society.

Hopefully, I can hook up with you guys and have some fun.

23. fogogrego

fogogrego Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    hey i live in kirkland and im also new to the forums, i was looking in the seattle fan forum, but really where i live in kirkland everett isnt that much further than seattle.

so im down.

thanks

24. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    welcome fogo & again to micdavis!
    check out the thread about our life day new years eve party if you get the chance.

We are still having regular monthly meetings, every 4th sunday of the month at 6, but our old locale went out of business and shut down, so we are rotating between a few places until we decide on another permanent place, so keep your eyes peeled to this forum for updates

25. Master_EdgeCrusher

Master_EdgeCrusher Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 21, 2005
    Name: David
    SW Related Interests: Collecting all books, and games
    Non-SW Related Interests: I am a musician,
    How did you get started on SW: I have like Star Wars since I was allowed to finally watch them. Religious families can have some sucky points in life!!! Then I met a friend who lived in New Orleans and we talked about Star Wars from the start of Jedi Apprentice to the End!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.