main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD New Fan Films Moderator

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by TCF-1138 , Mar 2, 2017.

1. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Hello everyone, I am TCF-1138!
    As of today, I am the new moderator here in Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D.

I'm looking forward to manage this wonderful - if a bit forgotten of late - forum, where once I began my JCF posting way back in 2002.
    I am hoping that now, in this new era of Star Wars, we can get this place more active again, and it is my full intention to do everything in my power to make that happen!

If you have any questions - or suggestions - regarding the forum, feel free to PM me :)

Oh, and my official moderating posts look like this, just so you know.

Have a nice day / TCF

2. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Well, this has been stickied long enough me thinks.

*Un-stickied*

3. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    It wasn't my fault everyone left, I swear. :p

It was, however, my fault that I wasn't showing up around here. I am glad someone stepped up and addressed the elephant in the room.

I wish I had thought of a way to revitalize this forum after the post-ROTS dropoff. People just migrated to other places—YouTube and Facebook were both coming up in the world. I can't even remember the last time I *did* a mod thing around here before y'all took over, lock a thread or ban a troll or whatever. It's a pretty well-trained, well-behaved bunch.

Rick McCallum loves you!

TCF-1138 likes this.
  4. TCF-1138

Sep 20, 2002
    Hey, Adam! Sorry to take your job :p

No one's blaming you - you did a great job around here for years!
    I'll try my best to lure people back here, but we'll see how it goes. Right now I'm working on a new "Everything" topic, and I'm considering making an updated version of the How to make Lightsabers thread as well; you know, just small things to bring this forum into the late 2010s.

I hope you'll stick around, even if you're no longer a mod :)