New Fan Force Icon

Discussion in 'Maryland' started by MuttandSolo, Feb 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lolipon Jedi Knight

star 3
    If you click on the pictures they shrink down to normal size in a new window. ;)
  2. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks for that info, but Lolipon, yours won't reduce for me.
  3. Lolipon Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah, freeservers is becoming a pain for linking to stuff on their server from other websites. Try this link instead: Here :)
  4. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
  5. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, reduces real well for me, now, thanks. It'll be hard to pick, they are all so good.
  6. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    That Ravens icon looks awesome. We need to see if we could get that one uploaded.
  7. MuttandSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    Well Isbeth,

You currently are the only soul from West Virginia. You're kinda out-numbered. Not that its completely your fault. There's no organization at the DC board and not enough people posting there. Rox is currently looking for someone who wants to head up a DC chapter as it is...

One other thing. Motterman said that the icon can be 50x60 with a line of text at the bottom. So I can add the 10 pixels at the bottom and add Charm City. I just threw together a rough idea of what I opened this thread with, currently 50x50.
  8. BigBroadcastah Jedi Knight

star 1
    maybe we could do one with the baltimore skyline or something. just a lame suggestion. Muvico rules!!
  9. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    If we're going to have a website, I wanted to have the top image be a transformation of the Baltimore skyline to the Coruscant skyline.
  10. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    One thing to note about the icon. For the first time, icons were uploaded that are from the individual FF's. We can do this, but only once we become an officially recognized chapter. That will take two more meetings. A VIP will be appointed and then we can get our icon loaded up. I'm pretty sure we have to have the minimum of three meetings first, though.
  11. Luke_Starkiller Jedi Master

star 4
    I would say that you are probobly right, Sapient. No harm in having ducks in a row and ready to have their noses put to the grindstone, or something like that :D

We will be legal **waves hand** [face_mischief]
  12. BigBroadcastah Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well then bring on the meetings, and leave the whipped cream at home, please.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.