main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Fandomenace Website

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by AxtonTredway, Mar 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    The old webtv.net website is officially closed. We thank Stacey113 for her diligence for maintaining this site during its run. We are in the process of constructing a new website tba will up and running sometime towards the end of April or early May. We are currently taking volunteers to assist with this project! :)

-Axe

2. JHoffaOLB

JHoffaOLB Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2001
    I have done a lot of flash work as of late involving SW so I would love to help out if you need me. Currently I'm doing DVD intros for KittridgeStreet.com , I'm probably the only fan in my area here in West Palm Bch(Seems like it), but would love to get something going up here as well. You folks are the closest group to my area.
    You people are doing a great job and I commend all of you for your efforts, I only wish that more fans in my area would show their support as well.

If you would like to have me do some work on the site for ya, either pm me here or send me a mail to outerlimit@adelphia.net

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hey y'all! When you get the new Ft. Lauderdale website up and running, be sure to let me know, so that we can create a link to it on the boards. I can't wait to see how it turns out! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.