main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New FanForce Chapter

Discussion in 'Archive: Huntsville, AL' started by Kueller, Apr 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kueller

Kueller Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    Hey, everybody, It's me Kueller, and, um, I am posting this message to call all Tenessee Valley Star Wars fans to come together, because I think it is about time for us to start a FanForce group. The idea has been floating around for nearly a year and I think now is a good time to take action. Anyone that agrees with me and wants to help set this up should post here.

2. SirDarth_Mojo

SirDarth_Mojo Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2002
    Lets get one started, a fanforce chapter would be a great idea. also im a new user and i want everybody to know in the huntsville area that i work at the movie theatre and as soon as i find out information on episode 2 tickets going on sell ill post a message

3. dstratjedi

dstratjedi Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2002
    I hope Huntsville and Nashville people are reading this post......

I'm planning on going solo (as in alone, not as in Han) and would very much enjoy meeting up with anybody else from the South.

I can't wait for the event or the movie. I think a HSV fan club would also work (even though all of my Star Wars buddies are too cheap to attend)

Feel free to email me at dstratjedi@usa.com

Hope to see you there!

P.S. I heard that a Birmingham fan club is starting up and having it's first meeting on May 1st. I doubt I'll be there...but, does anyone know anymore info on this?

4. saphyreraven

saphyreraven Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2002
    hey, I'd just like to say I'd be interesting in joining.
    *grins*

5. Kueller

Kueller Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    Thanks for the support Liz. Oh, and you need to get an icon.

6. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Hey guys! I'm James, the former City Rep for Charlotte, NC and a former Huntsville (err Gurley) resident. Looks like you guys are trying to get a FanForce together! That's awesome! Maybe you could get in contact with Birmingham about what they're planning on doing for meetings. Of course, if you need ideas, feel free to PM me ~ I'm here for you guys! I hope to see y'all get a FanForce going :D

Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.