New Feature For Ft Lauderdale: Question of the week

Discussion in 'Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by stacey113, Jul 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello everyone I have borrowed this idea from the wonderful folks in Atlanta. It is the question of the week. They post the question and everyone posts their opinion relating to the question. I think it is a fun way to learn about the other people on this board. Here goes: Question of the week #1 Which one of the five movies is your favorite and why?

I hope to see alot of activity on these threads. May the Force be with us all!
  2. Jauhzmynn Jedi Master

star 4
    Humm good question b/c I liked elements in ALL 5.

I liked Phatom Menance for the Pod races and Amedala's outfits. The fact it was the beginning of the story, it made "Star Wars:A New Hope" make sense on Luke's orgions and his temperment.

Mynn
  3. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    The Empire Strikes Back is my fave SW movie. The banter between Han and Leia was entertaining. We were introduced to Yoda, our favorite little green alien. And, the "Luke, I am your father" revelation was wonderfully shocking.

ESB was dark, as compared to the other original trilogy movies, but that is one of the reasons I liked it.
  4. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree with Minacia, Empire Strikes Back is probably my fave too. It moved the story along at an exciting pace and the revelations were unbeatable. The last 2 movies have been good in the way Lucas has been tying in elements from the first trilogy.
  5. Jauhzmynn Jedi Master

star 4
    So we know the favorite ST episode, what about favorite line?
    Mynn
  6. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe I will make that next week's question, Mynn
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.