main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ new figures...aaaargh!!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Chansplace, Jul 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    the new wave of figures is now available.
    thats good news, but I am a student, and the financial implications are serious.

To get the 6 latest figures will cost me just over $100, which is likely to come out of the "send me to wellington for Armageddon" fund. This may cause problems soon when I go and book a flight, and don't have the money.

buy new figures, or go to Armageddon?
    I put this decision to the senate: whats the call?

2. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    I dont know.

3. Buzz-Bumble

Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Go for the figures. Amageddon will probably be there next year, but the figures won't.

Then again, the figures MAY turn up at Warehouse branches (possibly cheaper).

Then again ... :)

I know what it's like though. These almost figures couldn't have come at a worse time (but at least they did come!!). I'm just about to move house, the car is due for it's WOF (probably needing two new tyres), registration and service, plus the Automobile Assn. membership needs renewing, plus I just bought a whole pile of cheapo books - looks like it's going to be an expensive month. :(

Donations gratefully accepted at:
    Buzz & Chan Figure Appeal,
    PO Box 00-000, TATOOINE. :D

4. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    nice one buzz! I'm going for the figures, only cos I can't resist getting new toys :)

still a month to armageddon, time to save up as long as no new figures turn up!

5. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    I've decided to comprimise, and only get a few figures that I really want which means i'll only be half out of pocket and i'll just have to do my best to catch up when I can. My collecting has turned into the best figures i can when I can. there's just too much out there now.

6. Obi-Jace

Obi-Jace Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2001
    Armeggedon will only be a memory, where as the figures will be there for life!! Get the figures man! Thats what I'm doing!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.