New Figures Found At .... Forum

Discussion in 'Waco, Tx' started by SaberKnights76, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosephEck Jedi Knight

star 1
    Greetings to everyone in the Waco group !

Joe here - from the Killeen FanForce group.

I have the following figures available for sale AT THE SAME COST as you would pay at Wally World... ($5.40 for Basic figures, and $10.81 for Deluxe figures)

1 - Chewbacca Mynock Hunt
    1 - Han Solo Hoth Rescue
    1 - R2-D2 Droid Factory Flight
    1 - Boba Fett Pit of Carkoon
    2 - Deluxe Geonosis Spider Droids
    2 - Deluxe Super Battle Droid with Droid Factory Mold
    2 - Obi-Wan Kamino Confrontation
    2 - Jango Fett Kamino Confrontation

No, I'm NOT a scalper. I purchased my figures in bulk from www.EntertainmentEarth.com because I'm sick and tired of running all over town just to find the same old "shelf warmers", and I am selling the extras I do not need for the same cost as what I shelled out for them.

All figures are case fresh and in VERY good condition.

I live in Nolanville, but I spent a lot of time in the Temple area. If anyone is interested in purchasing some/any/all of these figures, please drop me a line at TejasJoe@hotmail.com letting me know which one(s) you want, and we can work out arrangements to get them out of my hands and into yours.

If I've made you suspicious, you can always ask Tandeer (Debby), our Killeen CR. I've sold her a LOT of 12" figures at $20.00 a peice when the book values of each was well above that. :)

Thanks for your time.

Joe Eck
    Killeen FF Member
  2. Bullseye Jedi Knight

star 3
    Joe here from the Waco Group ;)

I would like to purchase the Boba Fett Pit of Carkoon from you. We can discuss how via pm

Joe

3. BRICKHARDMEAT Jedi Knight

star 1
    Joseph,Glad too see there are still some honest collectors in central texas.We have at least 3 hardcore scaplers that will hoard everything before you have a chance to lay your hand on anything.But a action figure shortage for us means a shortage for them because no store here has anything new since about february.So in reality they cant make enough money because there just is not any product to scalp off of.
  4. JosephEck Jedi Knight

star 1
    You are correct in that presumption. As long as the new figures aren't available for scalpers, they can't get our hard-earned money. And they shouldn't be able to sell a figure currently available "somewhere" on the market for an excessive amount more than what they paid for it.

That is why I am getting rid of my extras at the same cost that they arrived to me for.

I've been purchasing mint cases from EntertainmentEarth.com, for $64.99, and when you break that down for a 12-figure case, that's only $5.41 per figure. Same price as the basic figures at Wally World plus state tax. and the 6 figure deluxe cases come out to $10.83 per figure - only 2 cents more than a deluxe fig at Wal-Mart plus tax...

I offered the figures to the Killeen group first, but nobody responded. Then again, the only two that ever show up for the meetings anymore are myself and Tandeer.

Also - just in case anyone is interested - Toys-R-Us in Killeen had the Imperial Forces Saga 4-pack for $19.99 yesterday. I picked up one, so the new figures are finally starting to make their rounds to Central Texas.

Joe
    Killeen FF Member
  5. SaberKnights76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I agree guys, John and I just ordered a new wave from Entertainment Earth also....I hate going to the Lott Dodd section of Target, or the Clone trooper section at toy's r us, or the Taun We section at WalMart..
  6. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    May I interject?

Next time you're at Target, take a sharpie with you.

On all the StarWars figures that are there, write "Hi Dan!" on the back.

Then just wait for the fun to unravel!
  7. BRICKHARDMEAT Jedi Knight

star 1
    That would totally piss him off!Just to see the look on his face after he sees his name would be priceless.
  8. SaberKnights76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Talked with one of the guys at work and he said he scored 2 of the imperial forces 4pack on tuesday
  9. BRICKHARDMEAT Jedi Knight

star 1
    I saw them pretty cool,the stormtrooper is like the commtech one.
  10. SaberKnights76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Picked up Mace Windu, Arena Confrontation today at Wal-Mart, Thanks John. Also i found a Darth Maul Sith Training, Anakin Skywalker Tatooine Attack while in dallas
  11. BRICKHARDMEAT Jedi Knight

star 1
    COOL!I cant believe somebody finally found something new.
  12. SaberKnights76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    talked to Fred late last night, and if you are looking for new Justice League figures, today is your day to get them, he said he goes in at 2pm today.....

just an fyi.......
  13. Bullseye Jedi Knight

star 3
    The Justice League figures weren't put out until this morning and all that was left are the new Superman's and Batman's
  14. Darth_Mauled Jedi Master

star 3
    You didn't see the Green Lantern or Martian Manhunter? I could have gotten both but I'm saving for new Star Wars.
  15. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
  16. SaberKnights76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    He shoots! He Scores!!!!

picked up 2 Barriss Offee, 1 SP-4 & JN-66 (jedi droids), and 1 Spider Droid at Target this afternoon.

If anyone in the group is interested in one of the Barriss', let me know and I will sell it.
  17. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
  18. Darth_Mauled Jedi Master

star 3
    Man, they put out an ooollldddd case at Target this morning. It is the one with the Yoda Jedi Council and Clone Trooper Pilot. :mad:
  19. BRICKHARDMEAT Jedi Knight

star 1
    fantastic news guys! I cant believe the scalpers arent getting them :)
  20. SaberKnights76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    The case John and I ordered came in today, I couldn't wait to open it, sorry John...got a little drool on your figures.....haha...j/k

So now added to my list to trade are

2 Barriss Offee
    1 Jedi Droids

1 Barriss Offee taken by Joe & Elizabeth

I am hoping someone will trade a Hoth Han or a Chewbacca Mynock Hunt
  21. BRICKHARDMEAT Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will trade for a bariss or buy,your call,rod.
  22. Xanatos12 Jedi Knight

star 3
    John I'll expect my Barriss at the meeting, or face the wrath of the spirit world
  23. Darth_Mauled Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm shakin' in my little space boots, Nick! :D
  24. BRICKHARDMEAT Jedi Knight

star 1
    FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!
  25. SaberKnights76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    http://www.theforce.net/collecting/index.shtml#21322

This is the link for the latest picks of the Concept StormTrooper the Fan Choice Winner, and Scene Selections....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.