main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New figures found

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by spooky-kid, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bodo_Janx

Bodo_Janx Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2004
    I was wondering which store you found the black Clone Pilot? Walmart, Target, Kmart, KB Toys, or TRU?

2. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    I found my Black Clone Pilot at Target.

Last night I finally found the Anakin-to-Vader Evolutions 3 pack last night at the Wal-Mart on Battleground Ave. No Shock Troopers yet though, still hunting for those.

3. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Found my Black Clone Pilot at KB in Winston.

Found the newest Unleashed wave at the new Target at Elon. As well as the red variant Clone 3 pack.

4. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Wal-Mart on University in Winston had the newest Unleashed figures this morning 8/17/05

5. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Thanks, I might try to swing over there tonight, the only one I am missing is Yoda vs. Sidious. The Target on Lawndale in Greensboro has been stocking them, but all they ever have when I get there is Ventress.

6. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    We got in more Anakin to Vader Evolution sets and Jedi vs. Sith packs at KB today. 8/18/05

7. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    If anyone is still looking for a #49 Bacara, eToys.com has them In Stock for $6.99.

http://www.etoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/4013899/ctid/17/INstock/Y/D/

8. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Scored 2 Shock Troopers and a AT-RT Driver on Sunday at Wal-Mart, they also had a ton of Bacaras, Crispy Anakins and new R2's, still no Tarkin wave though.

9. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Yes if there are scalpers/dealers out there in our area that are the reason for us not being able to find figures 45,46 and 47..... I wish they would **** DIE!!! :mad:

10. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Picked up 2 more Shock Troopers and a Bacara last night at the Wal-Mart on Battleground Ave. in Greensboro. Looks like everywhere around here skipped the Tarkin wave completely, I have never seen a trace of it.

11. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    You may wanna make a trip into Winston tonight to the KB Toys store in Hanes Mall. ;)

Not positive but, got a good feeling about tonights' truck.

12. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    I would love to, but the soonest I could probably get to Winston would be Friday at best. :(

13. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    We didn't get any Tarkins anyways, 10 boxes with the same figure ratios in each box, nothing that anyone is really looking for.

AT-RT Driver
    Vader
    Mustafar Sentry

I did score the Throne room and Jedi Temple Assault sets from the K-Mart in Clemmons though :)

14. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Thats cool, I wouldnt mind another AT-RT Driver so I could keep one carded. I might swing by there this weekend. You going to be working any?

15. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Hey Spooky, thanks for the voice mail this morning about the Tarkin wave, I went by the Madison K-Mart on my lunch break and there was one Tarkin left, so I picked it up. They also had the Jedi Temple Assault 5 pack, Throne Room 5 pack, and Sith Battle pack. Thanks so much!

16. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    I swung by KB yesterday at Hanes Mall and picked up 2 AT-RT Drivers and 2 of the new Obi-Wans.

17. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Glad you found yourself a Tarkin Chris.

I'm only missing 2 color variations of finding everything, the Utuapan Warrior w/out symbols on hands and the Meena Tills with the white colored chin. Other than that, I'm missing the new glass sets from Target and the next 3 Battlepacks.

18. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Scored 2 Shock Troopers and a Black Clone Pilot at the Wal-Mart on Battleground Ave. last night, they had a couple more left.

19. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Went to the beach over the weekend, hit a Wal-Mart down there and FINALLY found the Clone Trooper Evolutions 3 pack, also picked up a Green Commander and another Pilot Obi-Wan. Anyone found Gree or Bly in the area?

20. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    found them today up here near asheville, where i've relocated.

21. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    I didnt know you moved dude, hope you are doing well.

Picked up both the Target Exclusive Lava Reflection figures, Obi-Wan and Anakin/Vader, last night at the Target on Lawndale, they had them out on the pegs already, had several left.

22. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    DUDE!!!!!!! What in the world are you doing in Asheville????

23. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    hangin' with the Tuskens *cough,cough*

24. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Picked up the Target Exclusive Plo Kloon's Starfighter and Clone Attack On Coruscant Battle Pack this weekend. Also got another Gree and Bly at the Wal-Mart on Wendover. Both Greensboro Targets had all the new exclusives.

25. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    I found a Boga the other night at Target but didn't have the funds for it. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.