main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New figures found

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by spooky-kid, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VinkFloyd

VinkFloyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2000
    cool, cool. i heard from someone else today, actually, that they have a few lukes at TRU on crappy/bent cards in greensboro. yay for me considering i usually throw away the packaging.
    actually just got a jango tonight. not that it was ever hard to find. i just don't like the way it looks. but, it was 9.99 minus 20% discount. so cheap i had to grab it. haven't opened it, though. the main thing i hate about it is the boba. but it seems like he doesn't need to be a part of the display.

2. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    TiePilot74 found me and JediMasterStranges Emperor figures this past weekend at the Wal-Mart in Sauilsbary(sp?)and JediMasterStrange found me my Eowyn in dress figure at TRU in W-S.

3. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Thanks for the heads up. Mint matters not to me I open everything!!!! HA!! HA!!! HA!!!

You only live once you know....

4. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Then you and JediMasterStrange are going to get along well. He's an opener too. He and I had really hoped you would've made the last meeting. [face_devil]

5. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Would have but I didn't get to check the boards. I found all the three packs at K-mart in Madison yesterday. Clone troopers, jedi army, droid army, clone trooper on speeder bike, and Durge on swoop bike. And Durge is too cool. And yes I opened him.

6. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Just wanted to send a shout out to the Spooky Kid! dude you were right on with the TRU Unleashed. I went by there today and got Luke, Obi-Wan and Sidious. Thanks dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. VinkFloyd

VinkFloyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2000
    this is a good thread. by way of it, i got a luke unleashed today which i wouldn't have even stopped by tru otherwise.

in kay-bee at oak hollow mall, i saw 2 packs of anakin/blue clone trooper and yoda/yellow clone trooper. (i may have the colors backwards/wrong... heh.) they're like 6 bucks. i'd suspsect all kay-bees have them as well.

8. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Yeah I caught those a kay-bee in Winston.

I found Clone Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi at Super Walmart in Martinsville Virginia over the weekend.

Also Found Aayla Secura and Barris Offee at Target on Wendover Ave. In GSO. That to me was a big surprize.

9. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Found Anakins Starfighter at Traget in High Point this weekend. I grabbed one it's very cool.

Also they have more clone trooper three packs and Durge and Clone trooper on swoop and speeder bike at K-Mart in Madison.

Anybody found Asajj Ventress? I can't find her anywhere!!!!

10. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    JediMasterStrange found her at the Wal-Mart in High Point recently. Apparently he was the 4th one to find her as they are 4 to a case. I'm waiting on mine from Kebco still.

11. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Hey Stardog, do you live in the Madison, Martinsville area? Thats where I am originally from and I still work in Madison. I hit those places all of the time. I used to have alot of luck finding figures in Martinsville Wal-Mart, but no luck lately.

Anyone collecting the new McFarlane NFL series 6 and 7? I am looking for a Julius Peppers and a Stephen Davis figure, please let me know if any are spotted, thanks.

Chris

12. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Yes I do! I live in Stokes county and I work in Mayodan. Small Galaxy huh...And I believe I'm gonna wind up ordering ventress just like spooky. I ordered Leia Unleashed from Cloud City Collectibles they just recently got some more in.They had her for 23.99 which is better than ebay 40+.

13. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Cloud city collectibles you say? i want that figure really badly. i haven't bought any of the unleashed figures yet but, i really want the leia one.how much was shipping? do they take money orders?

JediMasterStrange found a red arc trooper last night. I need one of these if anyone finds another one after they find their first one.

14. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    They had many different option for shipping. What type you choose depends on how much it is. I chose UPS ground. Cost me 7 bucks. But they have Priority, fedex, etc. I think they do take money orders. I'm pretty sure. But you should probable wait till I get mine before you order. This is the first time i've bought anything from them and I'm still waiting for either my figure or to get burned it's been 8 days now. Starting to worry. I'll watch out of that red ARC.

15. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Just found today 1:45 at Target on Hanes Mall Blvd. Winston-Salem.

McQuarrie Stormtrooper
    Padme Lars Homestead
    Bail Organa
    Obi-Wan Nightclub

An hour before me JediMasterStrange found all these plus....

Elan Sleazebaggano
    Ayy Vida

and
    Janus Greejatus(Imperial Dignitary)

No more of this wave left there after I left but, they did have a Coleman and Aayla though.

No red Arc troopers yet though.

16. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Sounds like you hit the jackpot Spooky, I will have to head over there this weekend. I went to Four Seasons Mall and the TRU in Greensboro last night and left empty handed. The hunt is on! I am also going to be selling alot of my collection, if there are any figures anyone is looking for, please let me know and I will let you know if I have them as soon as possible. I have a ton of Star Wars items plus McFarlane.

Chris

17. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Green clone trooper army pack found last night at TRU. Thanks to Hoppy_Shlitz from galactichunter.com

18. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Padawan311- Do you have any of the 4 figures that I need listed at the bottom of my signature.....

sio bibble
    tc-14
    amidala w/ ascension gun
    r2-b1

19. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Sunday Nov. 23rd. Found Death Star Clash Vader at Target on University in W-S.

20. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    No luck on figures but MASTER REPLICAS is having a sale on the Vader and Luke FX sabers now through Dec.15 their both $99.00.

21. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Hope someone told Santa that.

22. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Target on University this morning 11/25

Ayy Vida
    Sleazebaggano
    Imperial Dignitary

Also had....
    Concept Stormtrooper
    Bail Organa
    Padme-Lars Homestead
    Obi-Wan nightclub
    Faytonni

23. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    I've been seeing the previous listed figures alot. Let me know if you need help finding any of them.

Spooky

24. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Got my Leai Unleashed from Cloud City Collectibles. First class everything. Mint condition. Highly recomend them to anybody!!!!!

25. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Aaarrrgggghhhhh!!!!!! Yeah-those f@&*ers raised the freakin price up $10 after they got them back in stock. Anyways-I have no good finds to report.

Just can't seem to find a Red Arc Trooper or a Ventress for my friend Stardog.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.