main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New figures found

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by spooky-kid, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Well alright!! New clone wars animated figures found at Target in High point!!
    Durge
    Clone trooper
    Yoda &
    Dooku

Also Super Walmart Martinsville VA
    New 12 inch figures found
    Luke Skywalker ROTJ
    YODA
    Also they had Assaj Ventress. Three of them!! If you need one head on over.

Stay cool!!!

2. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Well, this morning I got a Arwen figure(It's the one that originally came with the horse but, it's on the new packeging)

Mostly I just wanted to announce this is the 1,150th post. I missed the 1,000th.

Anyways, Where is the F...in' Jabba wave? There's reports of people already finding the next 4 figures after those. Dang it.... Come on Winston retail stores.

3. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    2/11/04

Found new Ultra Jabba and Jabbas' Denizens this week at Wal-Mart on Hanes Mall Blvd.

Still no signs of the Hologram Luke wave or the Dodonna wave.

4. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    2/15/04 Thanks to TiePilot74 I got the new Jabbas' Palace wave of figures. Now I'm looking for the Yavin wave to be caught up.

These were found at the Statesville Wal-Mart by the way.

5. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    2/19/04 Kernersville Wal-Mart

Had the new 12" figures with Jawas and B. Kenobi as well as some of the Jabbas Palace wave. They also had one Tie Fighter Pilot but, it had a bent corner. Shoulda bought it as a opener but I didn't.

Looking for the Yavin wave MOMC.
    Captain Antilles
    General Dodonna
    Tie Fighter Pilot
    Gold Leader, Dutch Vander

Spooky....out

6. Padme_Karen

Padme_Karen Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2002
    Spookster .. keep posting the figures that you are in search of. I have friends who collect Star Wars figures that I will put on alert and in my search for the McFarlane Sports figures that I collect I will keep an eye peeled for the illusive figures you seek.

My minions and I will report back any findings.

Sorry for the long absense but even I have to work hard to pay the pod racer payments and buy the cerveza. :D Cheers!

7. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    HEY!!!! If you guys come across the new unleashed figures PLEASEEEE!!!!! let me know!!

Looking for:

Chewbacca
    Pilot Luke
    Clone Trooper

THANKS!!!!!

8. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Haven't seen any of the new unleashed figures just yet. I've only been seeing the Han,Yoda and Boba ones.

Padme Karen The 4 figures listed above are the only ones I'm looking for right now (Well maybe a HOF Stormtrooper and Vader if you see one). Other than loose complete Imperial figures if you find any at flea markets or yard sales. Need lots of these.....

AT-ST Drivers
    Biker Scout Troopers(clean)
    Tie Fighter Pilots
    Death Star Gunners
    Death Star Troopers
    Royal Guards(saga version)
    Stormtroopers
    Imperial Officers(all)

Trying to build a Emperors arrival scene.

It's small right now but, you'll get to see it Saturday Stardog as well as my developing Clone Wars scene. Man I really need a Hailfire Droid, Spider droid and a Republic gunship.

9. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    No new figures but Master Replicas just put there new.45 collection out for sale today. Each Lightasber is $35.00 and comes with a stand. If you buy all three you get a cool display case for all three free!!

Check: www.masterreplicas.com

They are really cool looking collectables and you just can't beat that price!!! Ordered mine this morning!

Stay Cool!

10. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Stardog , TiePilot74 said he seen those unleashed figures you're looking for at TRU yesturday.

11. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    I havent had much luck finding anything, lately I am trying to track down a Clone Trooper 3 pack with a Blue Trooper. Anyone seen one of these, I could go Ebay, but there's no Thrill of the Hunt fun. Let me know if you see one, I'll be looking others on everyones list also.

Padme_Karen, you see the list of NFL McFarlane Sports Pick figures for 2004, Ahman Green and Jake Delhomme just to name a couple, thought it might interest you.

Chris

12. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Well Spooky Kid found the new unleashed at walmart in Tomasville today!! (did I spell that right)

I found them at walmart in Martinsville today!

Got Luke in pilot gear
    and the clone trooper!

NO CHEWBACA!!!!!! WAAAAWWWWW!!!!

If anybody finds him please let me know!!!

Thanks and C-Ya!!

13. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Found the HOF Stormtrooper at the Thomasville Wal-Mart.

Got my There and Back Again Hobbit gift set out of layaway yesturday.

14. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Thought I'd let everyone know that I went to Kaybee Toys now in bancruptcy and they have nada in the good stuff dept. Just Lego sets across all age groups, some lightsaber handheld low graphic games, some Game of Life (of a Jedi), and some kiddie figures, nothing really cool.

15. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    I know, none of the stuff I'm interested in is on sale. I may eventually pick up an extra Yoda & C3-PO delux set for $4 each to open.

16. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Last Saturday!!

WHAT A WOOKIE!!!!!!

Found Chewbacca Unleashed!! WOO!! WHO!!!!

Martinsville VA Super Walmart!!!

17. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    TODAY!!

Got my .45 master replicas Luke Skywalker / Return of the Jedi light saber!!!

It is too cool!!!

and it's....................small.

Smaller than I thought it would be. But it's still rocks!!!

Long live the SITH!!!

18. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Well I picked up a Gandalf the White at Wal-Mart today, still no signs of the Yavin wave. K-MART had the Jabba & Denizens & Wampa this morning If anyone hasn't already found one.

Stardog Another figure you could be on the look out for me. Hall of Fame Vader. As far as I know these are only being found at K-Mart. My K-Mart already got a case but, someone got to them before me.

Come on Yavin wave. Make your way to Winston Already.

19. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    The TRU on High Point Rd. in Greensboro had a bunch of the new Unleashed and Throne Room Vaders and Lukes on Tuesday.

Chris
    Greensboro Garrison

20. Darth-Spookious

Darth-Spookious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2004
    Aaaggghhhhh!!!!! Where is the Yavin wave?

My pathetic apprentice spooky-kid has failed me for the last time.

21. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    I finally picked up a Boba Fett: Pit of Carkoon last night, it has eluded me for quite awhile now, until last night that is..The Bounty is mine! I am now trying to locate a Clone Trooper Unleashed figure and a 3 pack of Cloneys with a Blue Trooper, let me know if any sightings are made, or if someone would be so kind to pick one up, they would be rewarded.

Chris
    Greensboro Garrison

22. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Checked out the Madison K-Mart last night, nothing much to report, they did have the new Jabba and B'Omarr Monk Deluxe packs, but none of the Jabba's Palace figures.

Chris
    Greensboro Garrison

23. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Finally located and picked up an Unleashed Clone Trooper today at the Wal-Mart in Martinsville, VA. I hadnt been there in a long time, but I always had good luck in the past going there. Needless to say...I was very pleased today finding that. Any new reports?

Chris
    Greensboro Garrison

24. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    I managed to get 2 of the 4 Yavin wave figures at the Wal-Mart on University in Winston-Salem yesturday. They had a General Dodonna and a Tie Pilot. Still looking for Antilles and Dutch Vander.

25. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    The Wal-Mart on Battleground Ave in Greensboro, had both the Jabba and Yavin Waves on Sunday. Picked me up a Holo Luke.

Chris
    Greensboro Garrison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.