main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New figures found

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by spooky-kid, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    I am planning on hitting the Madison K-Mart on my lunch break this afternoon, I will let you know if they have stocked anything yet, they have always been prety lame when it comes to things like that though, so I dont have my hopes up. I will hit the Wal-Mart in Greensboro on my way home from work and see what they have stocked.

Chris

2. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Two words...

K-MART SUCKS!!!!!!!

I went twice today and called and they never had the preview wave!!!! They had the pegs marked and at $7.89 (sucks) but nothing!!!!!!!

Two more words....

WAL-MART ROCKS!!!!!!

I went to Martinsville VA Super Wal-Mart after I got out of work at midnight and BOOM BABY!!! I snagged them all. The lady stocking the shelves was so cool. (Drum roll please) She even give me the store display!!!! Now how cool is that!! Not to mention the figures were $5.89 (TWO DOLLARS CHEAPER!!!) And they had a ton of them. So head on over and get the hook up!!

And a pic for Spooky!! Check it out dude!!!!

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/STARDOG-D-JEDI/preview.jpg]

I thought you might like that!! The dog got super lucky!!!!!

3. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Cool Man, I got one of those displays too, this morning. I see you bought 2 Grievous figures as well. Opened one of them yet? I did.

Yeah, K-Mart does suck. You're just now realizing that? They have been more expensive than everyone else for awhile now. They're about as bad or worse than KB as far as prices.

4. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    I have always loved that Super Wal-Mart in Martinsville, I dont get to go as much now since I moved to Greensboro though. I agree, K-Mart sucks, they hardly ever have anything I am looking for or stock when they are supposed to. I have been many times on the release dates for toys, or dvds and they have NOTHING! Great score on the display Stardog!, I hope to get one of those myself, they look great!

Chris

5. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    The Target off of Battleground Ave. had the new Unleashed figures in, all they had were IG-88 and Aurra Sing though, no Stormtrooper :-( so I will keep hunting for one of those. That means they are out though, keep a lookout!

Chris

6. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Been looking, haven't found them in Winston yet.

7. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
  8. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Y'all need to check out galactichunter.com

There's some good pics of Episode 3 figures. The 12" Grievous and Palpatine look awesome.

9. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Dude those episode three unleashed on galactic hunter look freakin awesome!!!!

Props to Padawan311!!!! Thanks dude for the heads up scored Aurra Sing Unleashed at Target in Greensboro off battleground. THANKS DUDE!!!

Anyone intrested in lego??

Wal-Mart on battleground in G-boro had Anakin's episode 3 star fighter lego.

Stay cool!

10. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Found Anakins' Star Fighter this morning at Target on Hanes Mall Blvd. 2/14/05

11. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
  12. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Dude, are you still looking for that Tarkin bust?
    If so I spotted one at ACME comics in G-boro on battleground rd this past Tuesday. I don't know why I didn't mention this earlier. But it's their dude.

13. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    How much was it? Yes I want it bad. Pete never did get me one at wholesale cost...bugger!

And we got the Anakin Starfighters in at KB in Winston-Salem Hanes Mall today 2/21/05

14. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Save me a star fighter!

I'll check on that price for ya!

15. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Found a Stormtrooper and IG-88 Unleashed last night at Target in High Point.....finally.

Still kinda want a Stormie on a mint card to leave carded. The one last night wasn't mint.

16. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Good find! I am still searching for an Unleashed Stormtrooper, going to hunt some more this weekend.

17. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Picked up IG-88 at Target on Battleground rd. This weekend.

Thanks to the Spook for the episode 3 star fighter!!
    It's AWESOME!!!!

18. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Madison K-Mart has Revenge of the sith Lightsabers. These are the $8.95 jobs that do not light up or make sound. The push button and fling it style. Still it's a early find!! ROCK ON!!

19. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Target off Hanes Mall Blvd. had the ROTS Galactic Heros. emphasize " had" I didn't get the Grievous set though, none left of it.:(

20. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    They <<<HAD>>> them... HA!!! HA!!! HA!!!!

21. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Found the remaining Galactic Hero set I needed(Obi-Wan vs. Grievous) but, I forgot which Target it was. Northside W-S Target I think....

22. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    The Bi-Lo near my Apt. in Greensboro, off of Battleground Ave, had the new ROTS Cheez Its, Eggo Waffles and Rice Krispie Treats.

23. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Spook, Keep an eye out for another one of those Storm trooper unleashed's. I can't find one anywhere. If you find it pick it up.

Thanks

24. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Trust me dude I will, and if you find two of them and in pretty mint condition, I'ld like to get one to keep carded. I wish I would've bought 2 Vaders when I had the oppurtunity.

25. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    I am still searching for some Unleashed Stormtroopers as well, I will also keep an eye open for extra ones. You guys have any plans for the April 2nd release date? I am trying to plan my attack, I would like to go somewhere at midnight, maybe Super Wal-Mart or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.