main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq New Figures WATCH #'s 40-44

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MUMJEKAALBJEDI1975, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MUMJEKAALBJEDI1975

MUMJEKAALBJEDI1975 Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    Who is a early AM figure seeker?

2. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    You know I am!

3. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    Same here. Although technically it's #41-#44, #40 is Mas Amedda, and he's all over Target right now. ;)

4. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Does this mean you've seen 41-44?

And if anyone sees the new deluxe anakin/vader/table, please pick it up for me!

5. nmfiredawg

nmfiredawg Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    Did you see them did you did you

6. MUMJEKAALBJEDI1975

May 5, 2005
  7. MUMJEKAALBJEDI1975

May 5, 2005
    I am taking off now I will look

8. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    Check Saturday/Early Sunday morning at Target. They said that they are resetting the star wars shelves and giving them a makeover. The new stuff might be there!

9. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    Target in Rio will not be doing it until Monday morning at 0800. But they have alot of Pilots, commanders, Grevious, and Palpatines (red saber) At least two or three each.

10. jango_junkie

Apr 3, 2005
    D'oh!!!!!!!!!

11. WomackD

WomackD Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2003
    What figures are 40-44?

According to the little product catalog that came with the Unleashed figures, figures 40-44 are as follows and apparently it's not correct:

40 destroyer droid
    41 tri droid
    42 At-te gunner
    43 Polis massan
    44 Mas amedda
    45 tarkin
    46 ask aak
    47 mon calamari
    48 r2d2
    49 commander baccarr
    50 anakin on mustafar
    51 captain antilles
    52 tado
    53 utapauan warrior
    54 turbo tank driver
    55 mustafar sentury
    56 obi wan (red leader pilot)

12. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Yeah, that's the old numbering system. For reasons unknown, Hasbro decided to randomly switch up some of the numbers on the figures. The new system they're using is as follows:

#40 Mas Amedda
    #41 Clone Trooper
    #42 Neimodian Warrior
    #43 Wookiee Warrior
    #44 Destroyer Droid

Everything from #45 on is the same as you have posted. :)

13. MUMJEKAALBJEDI1975

May 5, 2005
    Which target are you reffering to?

14. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    The target I was referring to is in Rio Rancho off 528

15. MUMJEKAALBJEDI1975

May 5, 2005
    Hello all!

As for the morning figure hunt it was a bust for 41-44 and just for kicks and giggles I stopped at eubank target and they said " They will be getting more in on the next truck." Suuuuure is what came to my mind fist. Have a great day.

Mumje Kaalb

16. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    jango_junkie informed me this morning that a friend of his found one case of #41-#44 at Target on Coors and Irving today. Of course, the case only contains one each of #41-#44, so needless to say, they're all gone now.

17. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Bon of a sitch I was there at 9 this morning and they were already history. So close!

18. jango_junkie

Apr 3, 2005
    He only got one of each and it was at the Target on 528 in Rio Rancho. Made me mad too. The Target on Coors Had nothing but #38 and Medical Table Vader and that was the other day. The hunt is on! From What I saw, they have been taking out only half of the figures in all of the boxes and puting them on the pegs. I saw four boxes of figures on those bins so a couple Hot wheels guys and I opened them up and put Every figure on the pegs. Together, we put three and a half full boxes on the shelves. Boy are they going to be mad! I only got another clone commander out of those boxes. The hot wheels guys were nice and they over heard me talking to an employee when she said "no, don't touch them and don't open them!" As soon as they got what they wanted they came and said "lets open them!" after we opened them up, they thought we should just put them on the pegs so the new ones would come out sooner! good idea and I know that the new ones will be there soon because I checked to see if they had any more 30's in the back and no.

One more thing about the Hot Wheels guys, they had no interest in the Star wars stuff. One guy got a #2 Anakin for his son and thought it would be nice. Another got a Clone Commander just for the heck of it. I did not hesitate about this because I saw 6 more on the shelves and knew that he could care less. He basically got what I got. To a certain degree, I was very, very careful telling them stuff about star wars knowing that people have had bad run-ins with these collectors. Another one came by just as I was leaving the area when he picked up a Medical Driod, he was about to get it when he asked me if it was hard to find. I told him that they are very common and he put it down. I did this because I know that people are still looking for that one, better to have us own one than them. They asked why I wanted #41-44 and I said that I wanted them first and since they are to be released around this time. They really did not care so I threw thier thoughts of track because I know we need them more than these guys need them. All in All, they were nice.

19. jango_junkie

Apr 3, 2005
    Oh yeah, I found a #2 with a dooku saber at TRU by Winrock yesterday. They said that the shipment with 41+ should be in later this week.

20. jedibb123

jedibb123 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2003
    We finally found our 12" Shaak Ti!! Picked it up at Target in Rio Rancho.

21. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    If anyone comes across a #2 with a dooku saber...please pick it up for me!

22. jango_junkie

Apr 3, 2005
    Gecko_Fett, I will try to keep an eye out. I was very lucky to have found that one. He was the only one out of I think 10-15 #2s that has that dooku saber.

12" GG and clone are at target on 528 today.

23. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    Thanks JJ!

24. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Did I miss something? #2 with a Dooku saber? Eh?

Oh, and if anyone happens to come across the Blue saber Palpy, could you snag that for me?

25. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    Good Luck on the Blue Sabre Palp! I have not seen one of those in awhile! Anyone have a extra for Bob....c'mon help Bob out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.