Abq New Figures WATCH #'s 40-44

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MUMJEKAALBJEDI1975, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. jango_junkie Jedi Youngling

star 3
    blue saber Palpy is going to be real hard to find now that the red ones are around and in full attack. Today and yesterday I was looking and found just the red ones. There might be that chance that a store might have a box left of him.
  2. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    That's the main thing I searched for whilst on vacation. All of the stores I visited had tons of the red, but no blue.
  3. MUMJEKAALBJEDI1975 Jedi Youngling

The last time I saw a blue saber palpy was 2 weeks ago they were all over KB toys! Last time I was there was friday and they seemed to have mostly red sabers but I will keep an eye out! KB restocks on Friday mornings open at 10 the manager holds some of them at times for me I will put that one on the list.

Mumje AKA Jeremiah "newbie Member"
  4. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Did I miss something? #2 with a Dooku saber? Eh?

Another running change to be more movie-accurate, like the Palpatine lightsaber color change. The original #02 Anakin is packed with his lightsaber (with hand attached) in both red and blue flavors, while the new version replaces his red lightsaber with Dooku's (and no hand).
  5. MUMJEKAALBJEDI1975 Jedi Youngling

Gecko Fett are you reffering to a toy saber or is this a certain kind of ROTS figure please clearify!
  6. Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan

star 4
    It is the Anakin Skywalker #2 action figure!
  7. jango_junkie Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I went to target on 528 and found nothing except a #38. No #2's of any kind, no blue saber Palpy. I now have an extra Gunner and I bought him today for anyone who needs one. PM me or e-mail me if you want him. $5.50 after tax. They had one more but I hid him behind the ships right below the pegs. It is in there in such a way that I don't think anyone will look, if you go there, look for it or PM me. I do believe that Obi-Dave Kenobi needed one so if you read this Dave PM me. As for #41-44, nothing!
  8. obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'm cool, Bloodclaw hooked me up.
  9. jango_junkie Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Alright then, I have one up for grabs.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.