main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ New Figures????

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Buzz-Bumble, Feb 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buzz-Bumble

Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Star Wars NZ says there's new figure about. Has anyone actually seen these new figures in any shops yet??

All the Toyworlds around here don't seem to bother getting any new figures. :eek:(

I guess we'll be waiting for the Warehouse to start stocking them.

2. Darth Sebious

Darth Sebious Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 21, 2000
    Nope. I got the Boba Fett 300th figure sent to me from the US, and I'd recommend that to anyone if they can find it.

3. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    If you can, get them through us. the Boba Fett is limited to 1000 for NZ and where they are all going no one knows.

For more info of what's in the 3 cases about to be released check out the website

Cheers

4. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000
    Well, I've visited all the North Shore branches of The Warehouse (and one Toyworld), and no new figures yet. In fact, there's not many figures at all - one branch had nothing.

I did find two new Lego Technic Star Wars sets (see the Latest Finds messages).

There was also a big Warehouse truck starting to unload stuff at one branch just as I was leaving. I'll check back there tomorrow as I go past to see if was any Hasbro Star Wars stuff.

5. Han_Solo010

Han_Solo010 Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2000
    Hay Buzz

Don't waste your time looking for POTJ at the TWH, talked with there toy buyer and He's said that they wouldn't touch any more S/W till EP 2 after getting burnt by all the EP1 stuff.

Try Toy World in New Market.Talk to A.J as they were getting them in last week.

Also, I would like to know why the next wave of POTJ is still sitting in Hasbros whearhouse ?

How Long will we have to wait till they escape there tight clutches?

Happy Hunting

Han

6. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    I've just managed to get a few figures from Toyworld Willis St in Wellington.

They still have:

Anakin Mechanic
    Han Solo Bespin Escape
    Battledroid Boomer Damage

7. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000
    I got most of the new figures thanks to Star Wars NZ. I think I'm only missing one.

I was going to visit Toyworld in Newmarket today, but they don't exist in the phone book (maybe they've changed to ToyMagic).

Has anyone got an address/location????
    (Bearing in mind that I don't know Newmarket very well).

They must be THE only shop in the country getting new Star Wars stuff if the Warehouse isn't bothering to anymore.

:eek:(

8. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    thats a scary thought, cos here in christchurch the only toyworld (riccarton) to get wave 1 of the POTJ figures arent gonna get any more in....we'll have to wait and see.

9. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    I was in ToyWorld Newmarket on Wednesday afternoon. They've just moved - which is probably why they are unlisted. It's on Broadway - the main street - opposite 277. Very hard to miss.

When I went in, they had the mechanic Anakin, and the battle droid boomer damage. They also had lots of new legos.

10. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000
    Typical!! :eek:(

I found the address (120 Broadway) in a newer phone book, so I went over on Friday afternoon, but couldn't find the shop. Not surprising since they've moved 50 shops further up!!

I should have read the messages here before going.

Oh well, maybe I'll go over again sometime next week.

11. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Boba Fett 300th's should be hitting some warehouse stores over the next week. I have no Idea which ones so happy hunting. $29.95

12. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000
    Han Solo said above that the Warehouse wasn't going to be getting any more Star Wars stuff???

Hmmmm ... looks like the left-hand at the Warehouse doesn't know what the right-hand is doing - as usual.

:eek:(

13. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Anyone found anything yet?

14. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000
    I FINALLY found the ToyWorld in Newmarket here in Auckland. They had a couple of the new figures (that is a couple of characters, not a couple of each figure) and a variety of Lego, plus a few older figures and bits.

I've been to a couple of Warehouse branches, but nothing new to be seen. One branch had lots of MicroMachines PodRacer packs and the other had a few older POTJ/POTF figures, but that's all.

15. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Nothing found yet. A bit dissapointing, but honestly wasn't expecting too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.