main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Enter the Episode IX Treatment Contest! Details here!

3. A Rule For Everyone To See:

The New Films staff strive to create a fun and welcoming environment for all users. This forum is a place for discussing the films, which means that you think the films are worth discussing. Constructive criticism (as deemed by the moderating staff) is welcome and encouraged. Bashing of any kind will not be tolerated anywhere outside The Sanctuary thread. See the new rules thread here. Bans can and will be handed out to anyone who doesn't abide by the forum rules.

MOD New Films Mod Announcement - Now Including Mungo Baobab and Pym Particles

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode IX - Spoilers Allowed' started by Darth Chiznuk , Jan 24, 2018.

1. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Four Time PT Trivia Champ/GOAT/New Films Manager star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    This is to update everyone on the current team of mods we have for the New Films forums here. We have one new addition to the team. You may know him already as the guy who banned you in SWTV. Without further ado we present the newest member of team misery:

@Trebor Sabreon

[face_party]

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Force Ghost star 8

Feb 18, 2014
    congrats @Trebor Sabreon glad you have not banned me in SWTV...yet anyway. Let's keep it that way. :p

Seriously Congrats

[​IMG]

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  3. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 22, 2015
  4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Malleus Maleficarum star 8 Staff Member Manager

Aug 19, 2003
  5. PymParticles

PymParticles Cruel but Fair Tyrant of New Films star 5 Staff Member Moderator

Oct 1, 2014
  6. KembaSkywalker

KembaSkywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 16, 2016
  7. Darkslayer

Darkslayer Force Ghost star 6

Mar 26, 2013
    Wow, did not see this coming, but very well-deserved! Congratulations to my friend @PymParticles

You will make a fine addition to the mod collection!

[​IMG]

8. PymParticles

PymParticles Cruel but Fair Tyrant of New Films star 5 Staff Member Moderator

Oct 1, 2014
    Thanks so much, man, it means a lot!

Darkslayer likes this.
  9. Mungo Baobab

Mungo Baobab Woefully whimsical Whill of New Films star 4 Staff Member Moderator

Dec 2, 2014
    Thanks! You've all made a terrible error...!

I'm sure I'll muddle through somehow. :)

10. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    Congratulations.

Gesendet von meinem SM-J510FN mit Tapatalk