main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA New Flyer

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthZemog, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Hey All,

I finished up the flyer redesign and have 2 versions of it for folks to check out. I'm going to bring copies down to the get together tonight so those that are there can see a physical copy of it and how it would look printed out. I figure once we get a vote on which design to go with, I can shoot the file to Marric and he can get them printed up for Wonder Con!

Ok, so I have one with lightsabers and one version without, depending on your tastes!

Flyer A

Flyer B

So even if you wont be at the get together, you can still check them out and vote on them here! Lets say Monday is the deadline to speak you peace as I'll send Marric the file Monday morning, unless otherwise specified. I also do plan on digitally coloring in the winner too, though it will be black and white for Wonder Con.

Later,
    ~DZ

2. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    D'oh, was doing a little proof reading and caught a mistake with the meeting locations text, so I went ahead and fixed it in both versions! Unfortunately Photobucket wouldn't just let me upload the corrected versions of the flyers over the original links, so I had to delete them and replace them.

Here are the updated links:

Flyer A

Flyer B

Looks like the consensus is for "Flyer B" with the sabers! Marric, let me know if you need me to shoot you the file for printing if you have any trouble pulling the image out of photobucket. When I initially tried to print the image from Photobucket, it wasn't getting the whole image, so I had to just print from the file itself.

~DZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.