main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New "Fool's Errand" Extras on the SOTF website!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by LORDPARSEC, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Since we know our last film, "Reflections of Evil" will not be done until late 2008, we decided to compress and release some of our "extras" videos from Fools' Errand. Today we're releasing FOUR videos on the Fool's Errand page on www.spiritsoftheforce.com website : "The Making of Fool's Errand", "Deleted Scenes", "Gag Reel", and a "Music Video"

Enjoy!

2. Kessno

Kessno Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 19, 2007
    Great! I've been following SotF for some time now. It's great to see a serious FanFilm filmed in your local state.

Best of luck for Reflections of Evil! I hope to make a fanfilm someday, on something other than a standard MiniDV.

Do you have any advice for an aspiring film-maker, in terms of the acting, costumes, or props involved?

3. Lord2

Lord2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2006
    I, too have followed the series, and I'm looking forward to the third installment and I'll begin to watch the extras right away.

4. OutlawImpy

OutlawImpy Jedi Master star 2

Dec 1, 2003
    I guess you did post it on TFN. :)

5. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Thanks. I hope you all enjoy the extras. Thanks for the support.

6. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Just one more little bump to make sure everyone had a chance to view the extras. Have a great weekend!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.