main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY New Force Power/ TV

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MasterDevery, Nov 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterDevery

MasterDevery Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2005
    I heard before episode 3 came out that there was to be a "new force power" whick one is it. THe only one i seem to find is when Dooku lifts obiwan up... is that it.. or wasnt lifting peopl used in episode 5, with yoda amdn luke... luke lifted R2? Lightning was allready seen, force push (during the anakin\obiwan fight) was seen in episode 1 when maul pushed obiwan, what was the new force power?

Also this new TV series that is soposed to be coming out, what time period of starwars is it, Jedi Apprentice, Jedi Quest, or the book after the original trilogy?

2. ThePariah

ThePariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    The TV series takes place between Episodes III and IV, aka Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope.

And we all know Lucas is senile. :p

3. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    Nah...he ain't senile. he's just trying to destroy Star Wars fandom

4. Inno-Vader

Inno-Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2004
    New force power?

Maybe he meant influencing the midichlorians to create life?

If it were ME I would make the new force power HULKAMANIA, based on defensive desperation acts and surging power to overcome an adversary. Think of it as a temporary spike in force output used only in times of desperation.

It could manifest itself with swollen pectorals and 24 inch arms, or pythons, as metaphorically described in that era.

AND WHACHA GONNA DOOOooooo??!!!

At least SOME of my post was serious. Give me that much :)

END TRANSMISSION

5. Moorglade

Moorglade Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    I'm sure the new force power was described at the same time it was explained why the red guards wear red.

Oh, right.... that never happened.

GL makes up a lot of things. And then forgets a lot of things. And then makes up new things that make no sense.

I can't think of any power shown in ROTS that I haven't seen before. Unless... could it be Qui-Gon's immortality thing? Not that we got to see that, either.

Or perhaps it was Obi-Wan's new found ability to cure hangovers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.